Monster Shark caught off Australian coast (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Breaker

Questionable Etiquette
This user was banned
The culling debate has raised it's ugly head here in Australia yet again. I stay stop raping the ocean and exporting fish stocks over to Asia and the rest of the world if you seriously want to protect a top-line predator. Fucking simple really...

not_a_robot

Bugger off
I saw this in a different article the other day saying it was a great white. Either way i don't care I'm never swimming in New South Wales waters again!!!

Breaker

Questionable Etiquette
This user was banned
I saw this in a different article the other day saying it was a great white. Either way i don't care I'm never swimming in New South Wales waters again!!!

Just swim really close to the shore! :D

I must say I've given a few point breaks a miss this winter.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The culling debate has raised it's ugly head here in Australia yet again. I stay stop raping the ocean and exporting fish stocks over to Asia and the rest of the world if you seriously want to protect a top-line predator. Fucking simple really...
I'm all for shark nets made of the labor party, we can use the greens for burley.

Breaker

Questionable Etiquette
This user was banned
I don't blame you. I'm glad I live up far far north. All I have to worry about is those pesky crocodiles :notimpressed:

IRUKANDJI! :cool:

banner-img-stingers.jpg

Breaker

Questionable Etiquette
This user was banned
I'm all for shark nets made of the labor party, we can use the greens for burley.

But I vote the Greens! :D

Yeah...nets definitely make a difference. The government needs to pull it's finger out it's arse when it decides to protect one of the three biggest known man-eaters off our coast. We have a continual coastline here in Australia and we have the most fatalities to date. We are getting shark attacks here virtually every month at the moment...it's way out of control.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
hate to be THAT guy...but, it really does look like a GW not a tiger shark...impressive either way

and top 2 choices of ways to die por moi=eaten by a shark or eaten by a grizz
That's a bit strong, innit?

Back