Mounting Loses of the Russian Army in the Eastern Ukraine as they increase their Offensive (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Dead Russian Soldiers Scattered.jpg
Dead Ruskie.jpg

Several Dead Ruskie.jpg

Aftermath FPV drone.jpg
Dead over.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
NATO and Europe have been taught a valuable lesson, and now they have pissed away their equipment to a bunch of corrupt pig farmers who will be killed one by one. I don't see Putin begging for handouts 😂
Yeah, they've learned a valuable lesson: Russia is nowhere near as scary as it used to be. "Largest tank army in the world".... and it's all outdated shit from the 1970s and 1980s.

At this rate - how do we even know that Russian nukes even work as designed? Maybe they are as shit as their tanks?

Welpmight

Lurker
NATO and Europe have been taught a valuable lesson, and now they have pissed away their equipment to a bunch of corrupt pig farmers who will be killed one by one. I don't see Putin begging for handouts 😂
Is the lesson that the United States and NATO can cause generational damage and inflict billions in economic losses to Russia at no risk to its own civilians by arming Ukraine to fight Russia for them?

We're literally looking at photos of the catastrophic losses that Russia is taking, and it's just Ukraine vs Russia. If NATO or the US actually got boots on the ground, you'd be delusional to think their performance would improve instead of getting blown apart.

Jon1565

Fresh Meat
Yeah, they've learned a valuable lesson: Russia is nowhere near as scary as it used to be. "Largest tank army in the world".... and it's all outdated shit from the 1970s and 1980s.

At this rate - how do we even know that Russian nukes even work as designed? Maybe they are as shit as their tanks?
Thats what CNN is telling you

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Tell me how that big offensive went lol I thought Ukraine was winning? You're a bunch of retards. Attrition wins over NATO's bullshit, the Ukraine is now a graveyard for Ukrainians

Welpmight

Lurker
Tell me how that big offensive went lol I thought Ukraine was winning? You're a bunch of retards. Attrition wins over NATO's bullshit, the Ukraine is now a graveyard for Ukrainians
Last I checked, Ukraine is a graveyard for a fuck ton of Russians too.

"We beat NATO!" Buddy, NATO hasn't even gotten there. The US is unloading billions of dollars of outdated ordinance and equipment that they would have had to replace, and it's all being sent to Ukraine. The US is literally watching Russia lose hundreds of thousands of working-age men, with 0 repercussions to the lives of their own troops.

You're looking at hundreds of thousands of Russians being slaughtered over a futile land grab, and you're patting yourself on the back, whispering, "at least we're beating NATO, this was all worth it, crippling my country for the next 30 years is a sign of our mighty Russian strength!"

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Last I checked, Ukraine is a graveyard for a fuck ton of Russians too.

"We beat NATO!" Buddy, NATO hasn't even gotten there. The US is unloading billions of dollars of outdated ordinance and equipment that they would have had to replace, and it's all being sent to Ukraine. The US is literally watching Russia lose hundreds of thousands of working-age men, with 0 repercussions to the lives of their own troops.

You're looking at hundreds of thousands of Russians being slaughtered over a futile land grab, and you're patting yourself on the back, whispering, "at least we're beating NATO, this was all worth it, crippling my country for the next 30 years is a sign of our mighty Russian strength!"
:lulz: Reality Check Kiddo. . . :woo:

Russians Victoriously EXPLODING in Ukraine :rofl:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

Preacher

Forum Veteran

According to this 4-star general from the USA, Russia in fact did not have major losses and even more it is becoming stronger. The more NATO equipment that enters the conflict, the better. And the more modern it is, the better for Russia. That is why they are looking forward to, for example, the participation (postponed until who knows when) of the F16. And they are looking forward to finding a M1A1 at the front.

This is something OBVIOUS for any student of wars who understand and read something more than what is seen on CNN, RT. The result for Russia of this conflict is VERY positive in ALL indicators, and the longer it lasts and the more NATO equipment is sent, the more will be.

Of course, here you will find opinions with geopolitical analysis from people who don't even know how the world works, or war analysis from people who all they do is read news sites and will think they know more than a 4-star general...

Back