Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Huge Russian Loses throughout the Frontlines.

At least 27 pieces of equipment have been lost by the occupants in two fields north of Vodiane...jpg
At least 27 pieces of equipment have been lost by the occupants in two fields north of Vodiane...jpg
Destroyed Vehicles.jpg
Dead near Tank.jpg
heap of Dead Russians 1.jpg
4 Dead Ruskie.jpg
Dead Russian in Trench.jpg
State of Russia Mobilized.jpg
Multiple casualties.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Are you sure about all these Russian losses? Because there's no shortage of denial in here from Vatnik Putin fanboys who are convinced that Russia is somehow winning easily in this war.....

Personally, while I feel that all this senseless violence is a waste of life and money - on both sides of the frontline - I'm actually amused to see Russia out themselves as an outdated anachronistic beligerent nation. Putin is wasting his own people pointlessly because he believes in some irrelevant Soviet dream from the past.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Are you sure about all these Russian losses? Because there's no shortage of denial in here from Vatnik Putin fanboys who are convinced that Russia is somehow winning easily in this war.....

Personally, while I feel that all this senseless violence is a waste of life and money - on both sides of the frontline - I'm actually amused to see Russia out themselves as an outdated anachronistic beligerent nation. Putin is wasting his own people pointlessly because he believes in some irrelevant Soviet dream from the past.
No shit, according to them Ukraine is gonna fall any second now. Look how amazing life behind the Iron Curtain was.... clearly it's something you'd want to re-build. When most your population still lives like it's 1970's, probably time to move on from daily celebrations of WW2.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
It's a war of attrition. Nobody wins. Especially Ukraine. They're getting slaughtered just as much as Russia. It would have been over very long ago if my country with these useless commie dumbocrats not funding them.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks

when you start seeing the T-90 Vladimir or the T-14 Armatta tanks on the battlefield then that means Russia is worried about losing. These old ass outdated tanks are just cannon fodder.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The T-14 can shoot 12 rounds per minute. And the T-90 is the most lethal long range tank in the world.

And you can't see out of the T-14 because it's an unmanned tank that self reloads.
Better have another look at the vid, the T-14 has a crew of 3, the driver can't see behind him & while it is an auto-loader gun (have been since the T-64) the turret cannot be accessed by the crew, if it jams the tanks fucked.

W
Well that doesn't matter when stupid fucking Russian soldiers run over mines. You guys first need to learn to fight. then whip out all the imaginary equipment you don't have.
He's not Russian & claims to have 45 years plus service in US military, go figure.

when you start seeing the T-90 Vladimir or the T-14 Armatta tanks on the battlefield then that means Russia is worried about losing. These old ass outdated tanks are just cannon fodder.
Ukraine has knocked out 60 odd T-90 tanks, and, yes, Russia has concerns about losing, but, with more young & old men to be killed Putin has proven he doesn't give a shit about their lives.

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Better have another look at the vid, the T-14 has a crew of 3, the driver can't see behind him & while it is an auto-loader gun (have been since the T-64) the turret cannot be accessed by the crew, if it jams the tanks fucked.

He's not Russian & claims to have 45 years plus service in US military, go figure.

Ukraine has knocked out 60 odd T-90 tanks, and, yes, Russia has concerns about losing, but, with more young & old men to be killed Putin has proven he doesn't give a shit about their lives.

Here's a video on it. The turret is unmanned and it is the only tank built like this.

Most are ex-convicts and people conscripted from areas where the male\female ratio needs to be fixed so that it's more even. 2 months ago the number of T-90's destroyed was 27 over a 21 month period. So I doubt that in the last two months they have taken out 33 more. Unless you are adding damaged T-90's also which are still in use for fighting just immobilized or limited in mobility.

W
Well that doesn't matter when stupid fucking Russian soldiers run over mines. You guys first need to learn to fight. then whip out all the imaginary equipment you don't have.
The T-14 doesn't set off most tank mines because it's been demagnetized.

Russellmark11 - give this a go.

I don't watch propaganda.

Last edited:

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
T-14 Armata is a Propaganda Tank that is not Operational. . . Its all for show :woo:

Here's a video on it. The turret is unmanned and it is the only tank built like this.

Most are ex-convicts and people conscripted from areas where the male\female ratio needs to be fixed so that it's more even. 2 months ago the number of T-90's destroyed was 27 over a 21 month period. So I doubt that in the last two months they have taken out 33 more. Unless you are adding damaged T-90's also which are still in use for fighting just immobilized or limited in mobility.

T-14 Armata Tank a.k.a. "The Propaganda Tank" - - Its not operational. . . Its just for Show and Display. . .:woo::beatadeadhorse:

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag

Oh yeah, beacuse even Australia is in league with NATO (even thought they aint part of the North Atlantic!)

You want to feed us that Vatnik propaganda, but wont watch our videos? Not only are you blind, but you are FULLY retarded. I'm done with you.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Oh yeah, beacuse even Australia is in league with NATO (even thought they aint part of the North Atlantic!)

You want to feed us that Vatnik propaganda, but wont watch our videos? Not only are you blind, but you are FULLY retarded. I'm done with you.
Military TV takes no one's side if you took the time to remove your indoctrination hat. They post articles about each sides weaknesses and strengths. It is the only place where you will get an honest overview what is happening and who and why they have an advantage. You will never know who is winning or losing the war because you aren't willing to accept that your side has weaknesses.

T-14 Armata is a Propaganda Tank that is not Operational. . . Its all for show :woo:

T-14 Armata Tank a.k.a. "The Propaganda Tank" - - Its not operational. . . Its just for Show and Display. . .:woo::beatadeadhorse:
Except you can order them from the company Uralvagonzavod, who is selling them to India and other countries. They were also used on the Frontlines of a battle in Ukraine to test them out and to find any weaknesses they may have missed. So yea they are operational and were tested on the battlefield according to the US military that is.

Last edited:

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
I wish these dumb Eurasian pigs would stop wasting ammo on each other and direct some of that fire towards the real problem - Mohammad and Ari Goldbergsilverstein (that entire region really).

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Big losses on both sides, but Russia hasn’t even begun to feel manpower or even material losses where it matters.

Russia is up a net 100 square kilometres of captured ground in 2023. I wonder if it was worth it?

Back