murder multiple randoms stabbed in gold coast shopping centre knife attack at least 4 fatalaties and a baby stabbed... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
Untitled.png

went down like hours ago
all the good videos seem to be held by the news channels... anyone got the shooting video or one of the 2 stabbing videos?

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
It's nearly laughable that this is big news. Aussies really are afraid of their own shadows.

Nearly every Aussie I encounter are opinionated assholes.
lol thinking mass murder should not be big news is not the flex you think it is retard... and afraid... we dont have guns and people were running towards him with chairs and shit... and that last bit made me lol... makes a statement about opinionated assholes whilst being an opinionated asshole

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's nearly laughable that this is big news. Aussies really are afraid of their own shadows.

Nearly every Aussie I encounter are opinionated assholes.
Many MANY unfortunately seem completely propagandized we have basically three main TV networks here 7, 9, and , 10 oh and ABC and ALL of them are LEFTIE WOKE propaganda machines working 24hrs a day 7 days a week - I am amazed how many people rant about stupid shit that we all debunked two whole years ago cos we bothered to seek info online. My mother told me about this a couple of hours ago , she was all in a TIZZY .. I was like ... Oh , probably another crazy muslim cunt ... (her jaw drops to the ground in response) ... "what did you just say" she asks? I shrug nonchalantly .. yeah ... probably another carackers Muslim bastard I dunno . My mother and her neighbor were literally having mental breakdowns from channel 7 news LMFAO :lulz: That's MOST Australians unfortunately .

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
When you live in a fucking country that doesn't allow gun ownership under the excuse of "self protection", this is what you'll get. Anywhere, anytime...

Back