murder multiple randoms stabbed in gold coast shopping centre knife attack at least 4 fatalaties and a baby stabbed... (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mohinder

Rookie
It's nearly laughable that this is big news. Aussies really are afraid of their own shadows.

Nearly every Aussie I encounter are opinionated assholes.

I'm hardly a fan of the country but I hope you can appreciate the irony in stopping to comment with an asshole generalization about how Aussies are generally assholes.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Welcome to this years mall stabbing jamboree. This one takes place in the heart of Australia home of genetically flawed criminal scum, I guess you could call them England's outcasts. Anyways whats this it looks like we just got words he's stabbed a baby now, which of course happens to be legal in leftist society by the way. He has just earned his degree in abortions and lands his first gig easy. And he's been shot dead now by a lady, until it happens again see you at the next mall stabbing jamboree
I'm Dick Vein signing off

Welcome to this years mall stabbing jamboree. This one takes place in the heart of Australia home of genetically flawed criminal scum, I guess you could call them England's outcasts. Anyways whats this it looks like we just got words he's stabbed a baby now, which of course happens to be legal in leftist society by the way. He has just earned his degree in abortions and lands his first gig easy. And he's been shot dead now by a lady, until it happens again see you at the next mall stabbing jamboree
I'm Dick Vein signing off
What a complete twat you are, I'd rather be surrounded by aussies than a wanker like you you fucking back street dwelling glue sniffing looser.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
What a complete twat you are, I'd rather be surrounded by aussies than a wanker like you you fucking back street dwelling glue sniffing looser.
It's loser of course coming from an English speaking colony you should know that but I have yet to stand corrected on describing what you are an outcast english bugger.

Spl1nt3r

Lurker
When you live in a fucking country that doesn't allow gun ownership under the excuse of "self protection", this is what you'll get. Anywhere, anytime...
lol, except this is like an eclipse in this country... a pretty rare occurrence... i can count the mass murder scenarios we have had since the 90's on one hand... cope harder

Maybe it's not important but this was in Sydney not Gold Coast.
indeed... i was drunk when writing that haha

Lilith111111

Haunted doll
It's nearly laughable that this is big news. Aussies really are afraid of their own shadows.

It’s only big news because it rarely happens here in Australia, but it’s not like we didn’t find two bodies in a mail container just the other day. No one cared about that though 💀

goreliv

NewbieX
My first thoughts were.. “shit, imagine if he had a gun.. there’d be more bodies” but then I remembered that I’d prefer to get shot and possibly die instantly than get stabbed multiple times and die a slow and painful death. You win some, you lose some with these Australian gun laws…

Tooly

Tier One

By all means cuntox, come downunder and say that shit in any pub of your choice. You won't leave on your feet.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Half your country is either illiterate, inbred or voting for Biden. How's that for opinionated you fucking wanker.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
I have two questions, first, did ever end up purchasing anything there, and second, has he been banned from that shopping mall yet?

Downfall

Lurker
lol, except this is like an eclipse in this country... a pretty rare occurrence... i can count the mass murder scenarios we have had since the 90's on one hand... cope harder

indeed... i was drunk when writing that haha
Just like your mother was when she let God knows what lowlife spoof you inside her.

Half your country is either illiterate, inbred or voting for Biden. How's that for opinionated you fucking wanker.
We will have mopped up all the idiots before 2030. They will have died simply because they couldn’t adapt to circumstance that changes for the worse like lack of available resources, or because people like who can’t wait to rid the earth of these misguided retards finally go into their homes and begin to execute whole families. Fucking Neo-Marxist leftist scum deserve to die, and they will be set upon soon hopefully.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
lol thinking mass murder should not be big news is not the flex you think it is retard... and afraid... we dont have guns and people were running towards him with chairs and shit... and that last bit made me lol... makes a statement about opinionated assholes whilst being an opinionated asshole
I mean, here in merkkka, our whites shoot up classrooms of 6 year olds who don't even stand a chance against a guy armed with a firearm. And our pigs sit outside the rooms afraid of their own lives while children are screaming as shots ringing out on the other side of the door.

Land of Oz had one mass shooting, and instead of being a bunch of fucking cowards wringing their hands, paralyzed to do anything about it, they passed REAL gun legislation practically the very next day, and haven't had one since.

Imagine being an American, who has a government that gets SO opinionated that we invade all these other countries for "freedumb," while calling Aussies "opinionated" who's last war ended in defeat against a bunch of weird ass birds.

Seven dead confirmed including the attacker. Badass chica cop shot him!:cartman:
Sign her up for the Uvalde PD!

Back