murder ~Multiple Stabbings In Saskatchewan Canada~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
That is so common here too...these career criminals, to whom court is a revolving door system, keep getting out to commit more mayhem until murders are committed. It's like everyone could see this coming except the "justice" system. The system is fucking broken for sure...
One of the biggest issues with the judges appointed here is that the majority have come from a civil/tort law and no exposure to the criminal justice process. They get pitched a bill of goods by cuntbag defense lawyers that poor Timmy who bludgeoned a few blue hairs to death so he could feed his meth habit was touched by his uncle and didn't get a gold star from his kindergarten so cut him some slack.

Deceiving

Zero fucks given
This user was banned
That is so common here too...these career criminals, to whom court is a revolving door system, keep getting out to commit more mayhem until murders are committed. It's like everyone could see this coming except the "justice" system. The system is fucking broken for sure...
Why don't I have the privilege to post?

lidoldevil09

Bloody Mary ☆⌒(*^-゜)v
We don't have any gun rights here. Get this. You can own guns. You can hunt with them, or if handguns you can use them at the range, but it is illegal to own them for self defense purposes, and illegal for you to use them for self defense. Isn't that ridiculous??
Completely illegal to carry a gun unless you are a cop.
does the law only apply to guns? like can you own a katana or spiked bat and use that instead to defend urself? im sure nobody would wanna fuck with you if you have those in ur arsenal

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Current information:

Damien Sanderson was found dead from wounds “not believed to be self-inflicted” on the James Smith Cree Nation property where the violence began, Royal Canadian Mounted Police said Sunday.

The surviving Sanderson is charged with three counts of first-degree murder, attempted murder and breaking and entering. Authorities told locals on Wednesday to be on the lookout for a stolen white Chevy Avalanche. That alert has been canceled.

Saskatchewan Health Authority reportedly said that 10 victims remain hospitalized, with two of them in critical condition.

The victims

AA11zCzQ.jpg

super fast GORE IN TRUCK

the truck never stops
anybody in the west of Canada would likely already know about this through constant emergency alerts. i'm sure trudeau's gonna make this an excuse to ban knives lol.
here's the important bits from a few articles:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-stabbing-myles-sanderson-arrested/

"Myles Sanderson, one of two suspects in a stabbing spree that left 10 people dead in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, has died, police said Wednesday night. He had been arrested earlier in the afternoon following a three-day manhunt.

"Shortly after his arrest, he went into medical distress," Rhonda Blackmore, assistant commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Saskatchewan, said at a press conference Wednesday night. He was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, Blackmore said. A cause of death was not given.

An official previously told The Associated Press that Sanderson had died of self-inflicted wounds. The official did not explain when or how those wounds were sustained.

Blackmore said that Sanderson appeared to have also stolen a first aid kit, indicating he may have previously been injured.

Sanderson's brother, 30-year-old Damien Sanderson, who is also suspected in the attacks, was found dead Monday. His wounds did not appear to be self-inflicted, police said.

Blackmore noted that, because both suspects are dead, "we may never have an understanding" of the motive of the attacks.

Prior to his arrest, police received a report that Sanderson was armed with a knife and outside a residence, from which he stole a white SUV. The owner of the vehicle was not hurt, Blackmore said. After the SUV was spotted speeding on the highway, the vehicle was "directed off the road and into a nearby ditch" by police, Blackmore said. Sanderson was the only occupant of the vehicle, according to Blackmore.

Blackmore later said that police had been able to "connect with the vehicle" and "remove it from the road" following a pursuit.

An official familiar with the matter said officers rammed Sanderson's vehicle and he surrendered. The official spoke on condition of anonymity as the person was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

Video and photos from the scene showed a white SUV off to the side of the road with police cars all around.

Along with the 10 fatalities, another 19 people were injured in the stabbing attack."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/mothe...among-those-killed-in-sask-stabbing-1.6056231

"A mother of two, a 77-year-old widower, a first responder and a 14-year-old boy were the initial victims identified in a stabbing spree in Canada that killed 10 people and wounded at least 18 others.

The hunt for Damien Sanderson, 31, and Myles Sanderson, 30, began early Sunday morning following multiple reports of stabbings on the James Smith Cree Nation — about 200 kilometres northeast of Saskatoon.

In an update to news media Monday afternoon, RCMP Assistant Commissioner Rhonda Blackmore said forensic investigators have now identified a body found on the First Nation as Damien.

"At 11:30 a.m. a deceased male was located on the James Smith Cree Nation, at 1:17 pm today it was confirmed by the Saskatchewan RCMP forensic investigation section that the deceased is Damien Sanderson," Blackmore said.

"We have 10 people dead, including my sister. She was butchered ... with her friend and a 14-year-old boy, all three of them," Ivor Burns said in an interview.

Gloria was a first responder, who went to a crisis call, and died after being caught up in the violence, Darryl Burns said.

Police had not identified a motive but noted "it appears that some of the victims may have been targeted, and some may be random."

1662609675585.png

right now there's lots of speculation of how he committed suicide in police custody, natives currently calling it an rcmp cover up.
prior to this incident myles also had very concerning drug habits, as well as an extensive history of violence, heres an article that highlights it well if interested

i will update as more info comes out
sorry very tired, not an intentional repost

Last edited:

Mikethetrixt3rr

Fresh Meat
Realized I failed to answer this. IMO Native Canadians and their reservations are sovereign like your 16 year old is sovereign. Want to live in the basement, don't want to do their chores or follow curfew but still want to collect their allowance and borrow the car whenever they want. The natives want to live as they like on their land (which I agree with) but they expect the federal & provincial governments to pay for everything. No doubt if you go back 150 year as Canada was settled the indians were treated poorly, just like any other group who was conquered....there are winners and there are losers, shit happens. But they're now afforded all sorts of benefits and government largess in hopes they better themselves and break out of the cycle of substance abuse, criminal activity and welfare but nothing ever changes.

The latest grift is compensation for residential schools (live in boarding schools set up by the government and often operated by the Catholic & other Christian churches from the 1850s to the 1970s). Most of the people who attended the schools have already been compensated but now their offspring are claiming "intergenerational trauma". So if Freddy Running Squirrel went to a residential school his grandson Eddie Running Squirrel can claim he's broken inside and give him some cash. This intergenerational trauma horseshit is also being used as a literal get out of jail card. All of which is horseshit. I would never suggest that the concept & implementation of residential schools was wrong, when looking at it from a modern frame of reference. But at the time our government did what they thought was best. And this intergenerational horseshit, along with all the other Germans one of my grandfathers got his ass kicked by the Americans, the other one had his property & land taken by the Russians.....where's my fucking money? There isn't any because I don't deserve any because I wasn't the one who was harmed.

Sorry for the long rant on this but our natives are a sore point for me.

Its a fucking legal obscenity. The immunity in Alberta came from a situation in a town south of me where a farmer had been repeatedly robbed and one evening he heard someone in his yard attempting to steal his RV and fired off a few rounds in the scumbag's direction causing a minor injury. Scumbag was a repeat offender with a lengthy history of meth use & property theft with not a pot to piss in and sued the property owner for the injury. Our government moved at light speed and enacted the immunity law.

I'm sorry we haven't met your expectations. Have a beaver and a jug of maple syrup on the house.
although I don't agree with what you're saying. alot of this generational trauma bullshit was brought on by your Niggers in america. here in Alberta the treaty 8 community (the Cree people) are completely against government handouts. look it up. can't speak for the rest of them though, but still. I blame the whiny Niggers.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
although I don't agree with what you're saying. alot of this generational trauma bullshit was brought on by your Niggers in america. here in Alberta the treaty 8 community (the Cree people) are completely against government handouts. look it up. can't speak for the rest of them though, but still. I blame the whiny Niggers.
I'd be curious to hear how the spooks have impacted the feathers.

And I call bravo sierra on the Treaty 8 bands not wanting government or corporate handouts. I've dealt with a few of the bands there and they can be on the grift just like any other.

Mikethetrixt3rr

Fresh Meat
I'd be curious to hear how the spooks have impacted the feathers.

And I call bravo sierra on the Treaty 8 bands not wanting government or corporate handouts. I've dealt with a few of the bands there and they can be on the grift just like any other.
the spooks have been crying racism and reparations for years now dude. everything is racist to them and they feel entitled to everything and when things don't go their way they loot rape and murder. they tried dragging native people into their bs many times as well. especially when it comes to culture. and I was talking specifically about the woodland cree. there are many treaty 8 people in Alberta. I don't speak for them all as I said in my last comment.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
the spooks have been crying racism and reparations for years now dude. everything is racist to them and they feel entitled to everything and when things don't go their way they loot rape and murder. they tried dragging native people into their bs many times as well. especially when it comes to culture. and I was talking specifically about the woodland cree. there are many treaty 8 people in Alberta. I don't speak for them all as I said in my last comment.
I can see what you mean and yes they have tried to play off each other's victimhood with things like the BIPOC label. When in doubt give yourself an acronym so you can have something to chant.

And in fairness I've never had anything to do with the Woodland Cree. Its always been the Fort McMurray FN & Athabasca Chip FN which I believe are part of the Athabasca tribal council and the Blueberry FN who I think are part of Treaty 8. The Fort Mac & Athabasca chip were, at least from my experience, just greedy and were looking for a payoff. The Blueberry are just an unprofessional pain in the ass and are not pleasant to work with. In my current role I've largely washed my hands from most interactions and leave it up to the Indigenous Relations & Partnerships group.

I really wish the Native Canadians would lose the chip and victim mentality as it would make for a much better long-term relationship with the rest of the country, both within the government and private sector. I know I've mentioned the Osoyoos FN as a good example but even closer to home there's been a positive change with the Tsuut'ina FN. Their Chief has IMO done an excellent job of working with neighbors and the business community to build stronger relations.

frujs

NewbieX
We don't have any gun rights here. Get this. You can own guns. You can hunt with them, or if handguns you can use them at the range, but it is illegal to own them for self defense purposes, and illegal for you to use them for self defense. Isn't that ridiculous??
Completely illegal to carry a gun unless you are a cop.
To add on to this, if you happen to hurt an invader during their raid, culprit can sue you for emotional damages and shit. Just need to make up some sob story. Better to kill them straight than to let them live bc they’ll try to get to ya.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Pretty much this, although hunting with handguns is illegal in Canada. Owning a handgun here is a ridiculously onerous process. To start with you need a Restricted Possession and Acquisition Licence which requires you completing a course (which I have no problem with) but then you are allowed to transport your weapon from your home to a specific range (you can't go to any range, not that there are that many) and then home again. No stopping for dinner, no going to a friends place, etc. That said I've heard tell of taking your guns to a friend's property if they have lots of land and you're doing it safely....not that I'd ever do such a thing. :rollseyes2:

There are some rare circumstances where some professions like armoured couriers or hunters & others working in remote areas are licenced to carry handguns. But for a private citizen there is a provision that if you can demonstrate that if you're in persistent risk and the police aren't able to protect you then you can get a licence to carry. But you'd have a better chance of finding a one legged virgin leprechaun unicorn than someone licenced to carry in Canada.

And now the liberal cunts have effectively banned the purchase of any new handgun from both commercial or private sales. This while not a single homicide or assault in Alberta has been committed with a legally owned handgun in at least the past two years, no idea of the rest of the country but imagine it would be similar.

Don't give them any ideas.

To start you need to understand that most laws pertaining to firearms and criminal activity are federal in Canada. Meaning that the real red meat eating men from Alberta have to abide by same laws as the soft liberal tofu eating cunts from Toronto. And while Canada has no Duty to Retreat law in the past some judges have interpreted the Criminal Code as just that, meaning that even if you're being robbed or assaulted you as the victim needed to retreat from the situation. Recently that seems to have changed with some Crown prosecutors (our version of a district attorney) being reluctant to file charges against property owners or individuals who are subject to particularly egregious assaults. There have been a few high profile situations where a property owner has killed an intruder/thief and even though the Crown took it to trial the jury didn't convict which IMO was the right outcome.

To add to the fuckupedness in Canada the criminals who've been on the receiving end of a gun, baseball bat, etc. are able sue the property owner for damages in civil court. How messed up is that? You get robbed, you attempt to protect yourself & your property and the scumbag who robbed you can sue you. Alberta is the exception in that we're provided immunity against civil prosecution for damages when protecting your property.

If I was on the west/best coast during this whole thing I would have mine out for a nice long cleaning for sure though
To add to the fuckupedness in Canada the criminals who've been on the receiving end of a gun, baseball bat, etc. are able sue the property owner for damages in civil court. How messed up is that? You get robbed, you attempt to protect yourself & your property and the scumbag who robbed you can sue you. Alberta is the exception in that we're provided immunity against civil prosecution for damages when protecting your property.

They also make it impossible for us to legally use it for home defense. Being sued isn't going to be an issue if someone shows up at your door with a knife and you shoot his ass after he makes entry; it's the fact you likely can't deploy it if your weapon and ammo are stored separate and locked up which as you already know is the law

Last edited:

drm174

Fresh Meat
If I was on the west/best coast during this whole thing I would have mine out for a nice long cleaning for sure though

They also make it impossible for us to legally use it for home defense. Being sued isn't going to be an issue if someone shows up at your door with a knife and you shoot his ass after he makes entry; it's the fact you likely can't deploy it if your weapon and ammo are stored separate and locked up which as you already know is the law

Like we say it here in the US when it comes to protecting oneself or family members because these liberal cunts in office won’t - “better to fight back regardless of the consequence then to be judge by 12 or carried by 6”…when you let the government control the way you store or lock your guns in your own house, it becomes a little ridiculous…I believe in keeping the firearm in a safe and away from small children or those you don’t want to have access, but keeping the gun and ammo in separate safe is idiotic…and those who follow this law deserves to be robbed because they are too stupid to see that this doesn’t work in the event you need quick access for home defense. The last thing you want to do is fumble around and try to find your ammo because it’s locked in another safe somewhere in the house…stupid liberal politicians…they need to make sure the criminals are following this law when they are breaking into your house…😂

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
They definitely don't want you to use a firearm, or any weapon for that matter, as a means of self-defense, they expect us to run away. The laws on storage for all classes of gun (non-restricted, restricted & prohibited) are the same. Weapon needs to be secured such that it can't be fired (e.g. a trigger or cable lock & then secured in a safe/vault/room that is "difficult to break into"). The laws re storage of ammunition are a little vague (because that's what you want in a situation like this, ambiguity for the enforcement & prosecution :headbutt:). There are conflicting brief remarks that ammo can either a) be kept with the firearm provided its secured or b) stored separately and not readily accessible with the firearm.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
They definitely don't want you to use a firearm, or any weapon for that matter, as a means of self-defense, they expect us to run away. The laws on storage for all classes of gun (non-restricted, restricted & prohibited) are the same. Weapon needs to be secured such that it can't be fired (e.g. a trigger or cable lock & then secured in a safe/vault/room that is "difficult to break into"). The laws re storage of ammunition are a little vague (because that's what you want in a situation like this, ambiguity for the enforcement & prosecution :headbutt:). There are conflicting brief remarks that ammo can either a) be kept with the firearm provided its secured or b) stored separately and not readily accessible with the firearm.

Measured Response is a big thing taken into consideration as well, if you use excessive force and you end up seriously hurting someone but lives to tell the tale and there are witnesses, you will have the hammer brought down on you,

careless storage x2
attempted homicide (aggravated)
Like we say it here in the US when it comes to protecting oneself or family members because these liberal cunts in office won’t - “better to fight back regardless of the consequence then to be judge by 12 or carried by 6”…when you let the government control the way you store or lock your guns in your own house, it becomes a little ridiculous…I believe in keeping the firearm in a safe and away from small children or those you don’t want to have access, but keeping the gun and ammo in separate safe is idiotic…and those who follow this law deserves to be robbed because they are too stupid to see that this doesn’t work in the event you need quick access for home defense. The last thing you want to do is fumble around and try to find your ammo because it’s locked in another safe somewhere in the house…stupid liberal politicians…they need to make sure the criminals are following this law when they are breaking into your house…😂

If someone enters my home uninvited I should be given the legal protection to bury the mf especially if he has no intention of leaving, and also have it on my hip at all times

Last edited:

haite

NewbieX
I am Canadian, I can say that this event happened on a reservation in Saskatchewan and I have family who have family there, I am from a reservation in Alberta and most of us native Americans have guns in Canada, we just use them for hunting. These people came in and struck by surprise, no one was ready, most were old, weak, or young. These men were on drugs and deserved to die.
I'm hoping for some Canadian input @The Murricane or @SPHINCTERPUNCH ...

Fucken rights it's ridiculous, and with Justin Trudeau forever in power here we will never have the right to defend ourselves.

People outside of Canada don't realize that Trudeau has set himself up as dictator for decades to come. He's a complete asshole, and loser, but he is very smart too. He let's in millions of immigrants. Many of them terrorists, and he sets them all up with housing, money, and careers. He ensures he gets their votes, and he does. He knows voter turnout in Canada is low, but every single immigrant who comes here votes, and they vote liberal, and always will. No term limits mean Trudeau will rule over us forever. I bet he is still in power when I die. It's fucken shameful. I want out of Here.
That commie cockholster needs to be snack arred.

Back