murder ~Multiple Stabbings In Saskatchewan Canada~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Another Canadian here. I would consider the First Nations to be the most corrupt and useless civilization on all Earth. Just a reminder fo everyone: that persistent faggot Justin Bieber holds a status card, and once bragged about the tax breaks online publically. He is simply representative of all the natives in Canada who's only pride about their ancestry, is that they don't pay taxes on electronics and other non-essential. They actually once threatened to block our highways and train tracks if the government took their tax exemptions away.

There actually are white Canadians with a tiny bit of native blood who don't use or have an Indian Status Card, because they feel they don't deserve it and that its discriminatory. Yes believe it or not, these exceptions would rather be part of the human race and pay equal taxes.

I have to admit, this has been a primary reason for my hatred of them. I have to pay taxes, but he/she doesn't merely because her ethnicity is different?
Its a generational grift and if I were native I'd be embarrassed that the rest of society & government thinks I'm inherently so weak & incompetent that I require such disproportionate social support & benefits. As non-natives we're really to blame in that we've enabled their shitty pathetic behavior. Enough is enough, there should be one class of Canadian and everyone is treated & judged the same.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Update

One is dead now allegedly killed by his brother...

WELDON, Sask. - RCMP say D.S., one of two suspects in a deadly stabbing rampage in Saskatchewan, has been found dead.

The body of the 31-year-old was discovered outdoors in a grassy area on the James Smith Cree Nation.Police say he had visible injuries that were not self-inflicted.

His brother, 30-year-old M. S., is the second suspect wanted in the stabbings.

Police say he is still at large, may be injured and could be in Regina.

Mounties say 10 others were killed and 18 others were injured in the stabbings at various locations on the First Nation and in the nearby village of Weldon on Sunday.

This report by The Canadian Press was first published Sept. 5, 2022.
Both used drugs and booze by years

4 victims in critical conditions

maykonrds

Lurker
Fucken rights it's ridiculous, and with Justin Trudeau forever in power here we will never have the right to defend ourselves.

People outside of Canada don't realize that Trudeau has set himself up as dictator for decades to come. He's a complete asshole, and loser, but he is very smart too. He let's in millions of immigrants. Many of them terrorists, and he sets them all up with housing, money, and careers. He ensures he gets their votes, and he does. He knows voter turnout in Canada is low, but every single immigrant who comes here votes, and they vote liberal, and always will. No term limits mean Trudeau will rule over us forever. I bet he is still in power when I die. It's fucken shameful. I want out of Here.
I am a new immigrant in Canada and I will never vote for liberals.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
:skull: Sorry no gore pix, but found news of a mass stabbing of so many casualties interesting. happened on a reservation also....

OTTAWA, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Canadian police on Sunday said they were on the hunt for two suspects believed to have killed 10 people and injured at least 15 others in stabbings in the Saskatchewan province.

Police named Damien Sanderson and Myles Sanderson as the two suspects and said they were traveling in a black Nissan Rogue.

The stabbings were reported early in the morning, and at 8:20 a.m. local time police issued a province-wide dangerous persons alert. By the afternoon, similar alerts were also issued in Saskatchewan's neighboring provinces Alberta and Manitoba.

Rhonda Blackmore, commanding officer of the Saskatchewan Royal Canadian Mounted Police, said that authorities did not know if they had changed vehicles.

“Their location and direction of travel is unknown,” Blackmore said.“It is horrific what has occurred in our province today.”

Blackmore said police were still in the initial stages of the investigation, and trying to determine the relationship between the two suspects and whether they were known to police.

The attacks happened at multiple locations, including James Smith Cree Nation and Weldon in Saskatchewan, and there were 13 crime scenes that police were investigating, the RCMP in Saskatchewan said.

Police said that some of the victims appeared to have been targeted by the suspects while others were attacked randomly.

There may be additional injured victims who transported themselves to various hospitals, police told reporters at a news conference.

A spokesperson for the Saskatchewan Health Authority in a statement said that the department had called for additional staff to help respond to the situation.

View attachment 611311
chain a weight to their necks and chuck them into a ocean.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
He's dead, the cops fucked him up!!!!
I'd love to think that was the case but the "official" story ATM is a semi-suicide.

1662597791139.png

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Blame the fuckin parole board of Canada for letting this cunt out is my opinion
Just watching the teary eyes right now on the news , I bet they were all swigging booze and beating their wives when he was released

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
And the worthless judges who couldn't bother to properly sentence this fuck stick on the 59 previous convictions.
That is so common here too...these career criminals, to whom court is a revolving door system, keep getting out to commit more mayhem until murders are committed. It's like everyone could see this coming except the "justice" system. The system is fucking broken for sure...

Back