Munich Mall Shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Gunmen kill six in Munich shopping mall, three shooters on the run

Friday, July 22, 2016

Gunmen attacked a busy mall in the German city of Munich on Friday evening, killing at least six people and sending shoppers running for their lives from what police said was a terrorist attack.

Authorities told the public to get off the streets as the city - Germany's third biggest - went into lockdown with transport halted and highways sealed off.

A police spokesman said three gunmen were on the run after the initial shooting subsided. The city was placed under a state of emergency as police hunted for them.

"We are telling the people of Munich there are shooters on the run who are dangerous," he said. "We are urging people to stay indoors."

Munich newspaper TZ said one of the shooters was dead. German news magazine Focus said a gunman had shot himself in the head. Reuters could not immediately confirm either report.

As special forces deployed in the city, some people remained holed up in the Olympia shopping center which police said had been evacuated.

"Many shots were fired, I can't say how many but it's been a lot," said a shop worker hiding in a store room inside the mall.

It was the third major act of violence against civilians in Western Europe in eight days. Previous attacks in France and Germany were claimed by the Islamic State militant group.

A police spokesman said there was no immediate indication that it was an Islamist attack.

Friday is also the five-year anniversary of the massacre by Anders Behring Breivik in Norway in which he killed 77 people. Breivik is a hero for far-right militants in Europe and America.

Source

Images: A few non-gore screenshots that I put together showing one of the gunmen opening fire on pedestrians (I'm quite sure that gore images will soon start to leak but if I find them I'll be posting them in the Gore Images section):

1. One of the gunmen standing infront of the McDonald's doors before opening fire, his firearm in his left hand at this side
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-1-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

2. The gunman holds his firearm with both hands as he begins to raise it. The pedestrian infront of him is oblivious - although the 2 on the motorcycle notice
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-2-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

3. Here the gunman starts to fire at people who are on the sidewalk
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-3-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

3. Gunshot rings out and pedestrians begin to flee. I'm not sure, but I think the woman in the red shirt might have been hit.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-4-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

4. The gunman continues firing as people run. No one was seen getting hit/going down during the video.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-5-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

5. Everyone has fled but the gunman is still aiming and firing at whomever he can see.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-6-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Damn Niggers..
These guys were white men, not blacks. Remember today is the 5th Anniversary of the massacre by white supremacist Anders Behring Breivik in Norway who made his name by killing 77 white people, most of them teenagers.

Witness heard one of the gunmen, who was walking around on the roof level of a mall parking garage, shouting, "I am German...I was born in Germany." He was also heard yelling expletives that I couldn't make out (I think he said "assholes") and then finishes with "shitty foreigners!" as he paced on the roof.

I guess we'll see and I don't think ISIS had anything to do with this. I had read elsewhere that it was a bank heist gone wrong. Who knows, lol.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Nope it's the Nigs..
Lol, nice try.

Anyways, a bit more in the News:

Munich Attack
What we know so far

- At least nine people have been killed – including a possible attacker – and at least 10 injured in a shooting in Munich. Police have referred to the incident as a suspected terror attack.

- At 5.52pm gunshots were fired at a McDonald’s near the Olympia shopping centre (OEZ) in the northern Moosach area of the Bavarian capital.

- Eight people were killed and an undetermined number wounded at the shopping centre, according to police. Officers are also investigated whether a ninth body, found about 1 km (0.6 miles) from the scene is that of one of the attackers.

- A major police operation, including elite anti-terror units, is under way in the city. Police have said, based on witness reports, they are hunting up to three suspects armed with rifles, but are uncertain about the actual number.

- Luan Zequiri, a witness who was near the restaurant at the time of the initial shooting, has told broadcaster n-tv that he saw only one attacker, wearing boots and a backpack, who shouted “an anti-foreigner slur”.

- A video later appears to show a gunman firing a pistol on the rooftop car park of the shopping centre.

- Police have said all customers have now been evacuated from the shopping centre.

- The German government has set up a crisis response committee and the interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, currently on a visit to the US, is returning home.

- Chancellor Angela Merkel will convene her security council, made up of senior ministers, on Saturday in Berlin, her chief of staff, Peter Altmaier, said.

- Residents have been warned via Munich’s smartphone warning system to avoid public places, stay in their homes where possible, and turn on the TV and radio.

- Munich central station is closed and has been evacuated. The underground system and bus network have also been suspended.

- Drivers on the motorway into Munich have been asked to clear the road for police and emergency service vehicles.

- Hospitals throughout Munich are on emergency alert and in “catastrophe mode”.

What we don’t know

- No claim of responsibility has been made and there is no indication so far of the attackers’ motives. Police have said they cannot confirm any Islamist link.

- No one has so far been arrested and officials have no indication of the attackers’ identity or whereabouts.

- Police have said they could not confirm earlier reports of possible other shootings elsewhere in the city, including in a large square known locally as Stachus.

- It is not yet clear how many attackers opened fire, where, or whether the shootings, described as a “rampage” by police, amounted to a coordinated or planned attack.

Source

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
These are more screengrabs that I put together showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage yelling about being German and swearing about 'foreigners'.

1. Gunman, circled in red. No shots being fired yet. Someone in an adjacent building filmed this.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-7-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

2. The gunman walks to the other side of the roof, where he paces and yells.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-8-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

3. Still ranting and at this point a volley of nearby gunshots can he heard, although the gunman has not raised his pistol.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-9-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

3. Gunfire intensifies, the video-taper is near;y hit as a bullet ricochets off the concrete infront of him. Also another man (lower left), casually walking in the parking lot amidst the gunfire, comes into the picture and walks over to some parked cars.
gunmen-open-fire-at-shopping-mall-10-Munich-GR-jul-22-16.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm surprised. Curious, if they were really 'right' or nazi terrorists. It's long ago (~10 years) they have done something serious.
The news outlets are saying all kinds of stuff...from white supremacists to Islamic Allah Akbar terrorists. Tomorrow should give us a better picture of who/what the attackers were, and maybe the why.

I'm not sure what wing Beivik was on but that was only 5 years ago.

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
I'm sure what wing Beivik was on but that was only 5 years ago.

I thought at Germany, the last killings here were from the NSU, 2000-2006. Main members were two guys and a woman, the men are dead and the woman is on a big trial at the moment. Involved was the secret service with some undercover-agents and a lot of informants/snitches as well. They killed 9 Turkish/Greek men, a policewoman and performed some minor bomb-attacks (some fake).
It's a big fuzz here, because nazi and the undercover guys.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I thought at Germany, the last killings here were from the NSU, 2000-2006. Main members were two guys and a woman, the men are dead and the woman is on a big trial at the moment. Involved was the secret service with some undercover-agents and a lot of informants/snitches as well. They killed 9 Turkish/Greek men, a policewoman and performed some minor bomb-attacks (some fake).
It's a big fuzz here, because nazi and the undercover guys.
Oh, lol, in Germany yes...I thought you meant in Europe. Ya, so about 10 years ago for Germany.

:)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
These are more screengrabs that I put together showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage yelling about being German and swearing about 'foreigners'.

1. Gunman, circled in red. No shots being fired yet. Someone in an adjacent building filmed this.
View attachment 274035

2. The gunman walks to the other side of the roof, where he paces and yells.
View attachment 274036

3. Still ranting and at this point a volley of nearby gunshots can he heard, although the gunman has not raised his pistol.
View attachment 274037

3. Gunfire intensifies, the video-taper is near;y hit as a bullet ricochets off the concrete infront of him. Also another man (lower left), casually walking in the parking lot amidst the gunfire, comes into the picture and walks over to some parked cars.
View attachment 274038
I've since read some more on these stills.

The gunman is shouting stuff about foreigners but the dude filming the video is yelling shit back at him - which explains why gunfire was hitting so close to where the video guy was. Not sure what the dude was yelling back but the gunman wasn't impressed.

Back