accident ~Muslim Woman Catches Some Air~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death đź–¤
Super Moderator
:ko: India ~
Malappuram: A scooter passenger died after being hit by a speeding car coming from the opposite direction at Kuttipuram Manchadi. Abdul Khader, a native of Puttanathani, died. Abdul Khader's wife, who was traveling behind the scooter, was admitted to the hospital with serious injuries.

The incident took place yesterday evening at Manchadi on the Kutippuram-Tirur road. CCTV footage has emerged showing the woman sitting on the back seat of the scooter being thrown from the impact of the collision with the Innova car. In the shocking scene, Abdul Khader, who was in the front seat, is also seen falling from the scooter.

The car overtook another vehicle from the opposite direction and hit it. It is clear from the footage that the car was speeding. The accident was caused by the carelessness of the car driver. Eyewitnesses say that Abdul Qader died instantly. The road is wide at the accident site.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
She Was Punished By Allah
Screenshot_2022-06-24-02-22-18.png

blacknambala

I come from the thin part of my country.
Why? Cuz you wanna help with medical bills? Or do you also wanna know her name, and possibly an address to send a "my sincere condolences" Baked Ham if she died?
No. There was no context to the initial post. It only appeared immediately after posting my question.

She did fly though.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
:ko: India ~
Malappuram: A scooter passenger died after being hit by a speeding car coming from the opposite direction at Kuttipuram Manchadi. Abdul Khader, a native of Puttanathani, died. Abdul Khader's wife, who was traveling behind the scooter, was admitted to the hospital with serious injuries.

The incident took place yesterday evening at Manchadi on the Kutippuram-Tirur road. CCTV footage has emerged showing the woman sitting on the back seat of the scooter being thrown from the impact of the collision with the Innova car. In the shocking scene, Abdul Khader, who was in the front seat, is also seen falling from the scooter.

The car overtook another vehicle from the opposite direction and hit it. It is clear from the footage that the car was speeding. The accident was caused by the carelessness of the car driver. Eyewitnesses say that Abdul Qader died instantly. The road is wide at the accident site.

View attachment 608684
Viewed from this angle it appears that his wife, having superpowers, attacked him and destroyed the van in the process.
animation.gif

Attachments

• animation.gif
    animation.gif
    98.1 KB · Views: 76
Back