accident ~Muslim Woman Catches Some Air~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
:ko: India ~
Malappuram: A scooter passenger died after being hit by a speeding car coming from the opposite direction at Kuttipuram Manchadi. Abdul Khader, a native of Puttanathani, died. Abdul Khader's wife, who was traveling behind the scooter, was admitted to the hospital with serious injuries.

The incident took place yesterday evening at Manchadi on the Kutippuram-Tirur road. CCTV footage has emerged showing the woman sitting on the back seat of the scooter being thrown from the impact of the collision with the Innova car. In the shocking scene, Abdul Khader, who was in the front seat, is also seen falling from the scooter.

The car overtook another vehicle from the opposite direction and hit it. It is clear from the footage that the car was speeding. The accident was caused by the carelessness of the car driver. Eyewitnesses say that Abdul Qader died instantly. The road is wide at the accident site.

View attachment 608684
WHOLLY FLYING NUN...................................... !

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Malappuram: A scooter passenger died after being hit by a speeding car coming from the opposite direction at Kuttipuram Manchadi. Abdul Khader, a native of Puttanathani, died. Abdul Khader's wife, who was traveling behind the scooter, was admitted to the hospital with serious injuries.

The incident took place yesterday evening at Manchadi on the Kutippuram-Tirur road. CCTV footage has emerged showing the woman sitting on the back seat of the scooter being thrown from the impact of the collision with the Innova car. In the shocking scene, Abdul Khader, who was in the front seat, is also seen falling from the scooter.

The car overtook another vehicle from the opposite direction and hit it. It is clear from the footage that the car was speeding. The accident was caused by the carelessness of the car driver. Eyewitnesses say that Abdul Qader died instantly. The road is wide at the accident site.

View attachment 608684
Does anyone remember the TV show the Flying Nun?
WHOLLY FLYING NUN...................................... !
The exact same thing I thought 🤣

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
Thank fuck that he had some shorts on under that pansy ass indian man short white skirt stupidity that he was sporting . phew. Close call.

View attachment 608684Nah.. it's a Batman 🥲

freebsd

Well Known Member
Guess mom told him NEVER drive on bloody cobblestone roads. Even if they aren't bloody yet.
How could you not see something that big? Part chinese?

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
My issue with the picture, even though they say the car was at fault, is that with all that clothing covering their faces, how do they aspect to see anything in front of them? This is now a public hazard.

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.

View attachment 608684
The driver of the motorcycle had plenty of time to avoid that car, you can't fix stupid but you can spread it along the road.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
20220913_032232.jpg
20220913_032308.jpg
She Was Punished By Allah View attachment 608687
young Alfred

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
My issue with the picture, even though they say the car was at fault, is that with all that clothing covering their faces, how do they aspect to see anything in front of them? This is now a public hazard.
You ain't a pimp and you ain't a hustler
A pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Black's got respect, and White's got his soul train

Mama's got cramps, and look at your hands ache
(I heard the news today, oh boy)
I got a suite and you got defeat

Ain't there a man who can say no more?
And, ain't there a woman I can sock on the jaw?
And, ain't there a child I can hold without judging?

Ain't there a pen that will write before they die?
Ain't you proud that you've still got faces?
Ain't there one damn song that can make me
Break down and cry?
You ain't a pimp and you ain't a hustler
A pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Black's got respect, and White's got his soul train

Mama's got cramps, and look at your hands ache
(I heard the news today, oh boy)
I got a suite and you got defeat

Ain't there a man who can say no more?
And, ain't there a woman I can sock on the jaw?
And, ain't there a child I can hold without judging?

Ain't there a pen that will write before they die?
Ain't you proud that you've still got faces?
Ain't there one damn song that can make me
Break down and cry?
You are an imbecile. Ready to take me on, loser?

Last edited:
Back