bizarre Naked, drunk chink picking a fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirl

Revolt Against the Modern World
Funny Chink
ezgif.com-crop.gif

Cassadine

Psycho Killer
Was that @Cassadine after his negging my comments?
You really think I give a fuck what you pussy faggot cunt goof mother fuckers say. You are pussies who type really stupid shit. Have you ever killed anyone? I did 15 years in prison for 3 murders and those are the ones they got me on. I have bros in the worst gangs in Vancouver and am fucking feared on the street. I stab up mother Fuckers for looking at me the wrong way. What do you think I would do to you? You are a weak little coward that is nothing irl so you do this to feel tough. Give me you address and then we'll see how tough you are. 81 is everywhere and give me some time and we will have a face to face meeting then we will see what you have to say. You are a fucking goof and if you knew anything about the street you would know that is the lowest worst thing you can be. We would Love to make a video of you. Pussy faggot cum drinking fat fuck.

"You wanna fuck on me, huh!"

Reminds of ol boy jumping out the trunk on Hangover.

"You wanna fuck on me, huh!"

Reminds of ol boy jumping out the trunk on Hangover.
You are a pussy who does nothing but chats with other pussies on a Gore site. If you had balls or were from the street you would shut your fucking motherfucking mouth and know I ain't playin.

Aggressive homo shit. WwTF?
So you like aggressive homos and shit play that's great keep it to you and your BF. Cum guzzling faggot.

I don't want to fight a naked man. I don't want to get along too well with him either.
It wouldn't be a fight bud. It would be me stomping your head in.

Last edited:

Adam_Zapple

Well Known Member
You really think I give a fuck what you pussy faggot cunt goof mother fuckers say. You are pussies who type really stupid shit. Have you ever killed anyone? I did 15 years in prison for 3 murders and those are the ones they got me on. I have bros in the worst gangs in Vancouver and am fucking feared on the street. I stab up mother Fuckers for looking at me the wrong way. What do you think I would do to you? You are a weak little coward that is nothing irl so you do this to feel tough. Give me you address and then we'll see how tough you are. 81 is everywhere and give me some time and we will have a face to face meeting then we will see what you have to say. You are a fucking goof and if you knew anything about the street you would know that is the lowest worst thing you can be. We would Love to make a video of you. Pussy faggot cum drinking fat fuck.

You are a pussy who does nothing but chats with other pussies on a Gore site. If you had balls or were from the street you would shut your fucking motherfucking mouth and know I ain't playin.

So you like aggressive homos and shit play that's great keep it to you and your BF. Cum guzzling faggot.

Come on everyone. Gather around. @Cassadine has had a bad day at school and needs us to give him a hug. Wishing you nothing but warm hugs and kisses. xxx

Cassadine

Psycho Killer

Come on everyone. Gather around. @Cassadine has had a bad day at school and needs us to give him a hug. Wishing you nothing but warm hugs and kisses. xxx
Only 15 years for a triple murder? Can I please have your attorneys contact info?
2 counts of Manslaughter at 8 years a piece. Another 7 for another count inside. I live in Canada not the US and wasn't charged with Murder but Manslaughter totally different. There's so self defense in Canada so when the 2 guys tried to rob me with knives and I fought back 8 years was the minimum. The same thing with #3 but I l had witnesses that said the guy came at me at I took his shank and defended myself and got another 7. I prolly would have got off if I lived in the States....probably. I actually served my last 2 years in a Maximum Security Psychiatric Prison called Colony Farms cause I am Schizophrenic. I really am a Psycho Killer lol that's what the boys call me. So there ya go.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉

The only pertinent part of your word salad is that you are correct, @cannedkittens is indeed a little fat faggot.

The video needs an ending, I feel robbed that we didn't get to see anything more.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

😆😅🤣😂

Back