bizarre Naked, drunk chink picking a fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
You really think I give a fuck what you pussy faggot cunt goof mother fuckers say. You are pussies who type really stupid shit. Have you ever killed anyone? I did 15 years in prison for 3 murders and those are the ones they got me on. I have bros in the worst gangs in Vancouver and am fucking feared on the street. I stab up mother Fuckers for looking at me the wrong way. What do you think I would do to you? You are a weak little coward that is nothing irl so you do this to feel tough. Give me you address and then we'll see how tough you are. 81 is everywhere and give me some time and we will have a face to face meeting then we will see what you have to say. You are a fucking goof and if you knew anything about the street you would know that is the lowest worst thing you can be. We would Love to make a video of you. Pussy faggot cum drinking fat fuck.

You are a pussy who does nothing but chats with other pussies on a Gore site. If you had balls or were from the street you would shut your fucking motherfucking mouth and know I ain't playin.

So you like aggressive homos and shit play that's great keep it to you and your BF. Cum guzzling faggot.

It wouldn't be a fight bud. It would be me stomping your head in.
Hey up shipmate legit question here. Are you allright and do you live in a fanstasy type land sort of thing?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You really think I give a fuck what you pussy faggot cunt goof mother fuckers say. You are pussies who type really stupid shit. Have you ever killed anyone? I did 15 years in prison for 3 murders and those are the ones they got me on. I have bros in the worst gangs in Vancouver and am fucking feared on the street. I stab up mother Fuckers for looking at me the wrong way. What do you think I would do to you? You are a weak little coward that is nothing irl so you do this to feel tough. Give me you address and then we'll see how tough you are. 81 is everywhere and give me some time and we will have a face to face meeting then we will see what you have to say. You are a fucking goof and if you knew anything about the street you would know that is the lowest worst thing you can be. We would Love to make a video of you. Pussy faggot cum drinking fat fuck.

You are a pussy who does nothing but chats with other pussies on a Gore site. If you had balls or were from the street you would shut your fucking motherfucking mouth and know I ain't playin.

So you like aggressive homos and shit play that's great keep it to you and your BF. Cum guzzling faggot.

You sound like a fucking fool

Looks like he was trolling for queers and caught one. LOL
Is that why you showed up?

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

So, could you knock Chuck Norris out too?

Cassadine

Psycho Killer
@Cassadine Don’t lie you’re the naked little gook fag in this video.
You a fucking goof cum drinking ass pounding weak little bitch. Now go get another glass of cum and shut the fuck up.

So, could you knock Chuck Norris out too?

You sound like a fucking fool

Is that why you showed up?
You fucking pussies are so tough hiding behind your computers but irl you are weak little goof fucks with no balls and no life. Pathetic little fucks making comments to pretend to be tough. Irl you are nothing.

We're u playing GTA or summat to kill 3. Bullshit
Why the fick would I lie about that you fucking cunt.

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
You a fucking goof cum drinking ass pounding weak little bitch. Now go get another glass of cum and shut the fuck up.

You fucking pussies are so tough hiding behind your computers but irl you are weak little goof fucks with no balls and no life. Pathetic little fucks making comments to pretend to be tough. Irl you are nothing.

Why the fick would I lie about that you fucking cunt.

I’ve spent the past 21 years studying and practicing all the unique and complex ways to heal the human body and prevent death. It’s very easy to reverse this equation. Boom, Chuck Norris goes down!

PS- I notice you didn’t answer my question about Mr Norris 😂.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
You fucking pussies are so tough hiding behind your computers but irl you are weak little goof fucks with no balls and no life. Pathetic little fucks making comments to pretend to be tough. Irl you are nothing
Oh I can guarantee you that whatever I say to you on here I would most definitely say to you in real life and the ones who shout the most like you and pretend to be something they're not are usually the ones with no life

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment

So let me elaborate,
Without saying it in words, our @Cassadine has told us that he's a fatherless, basketball American
He does not have a real life, no one in real respects him, people in his surrounding just think he's a waste of space, so he comes here to show everyone that he's tough, while in reality he's a moron who don't have any knowledge or profitable skill and he has also took a long term pakage in a prison (I bet his a-hole is larger than it was 15 years ago)
Because he's a pussy of his cracker friends that he calls 'worst gangs in Vancouver'
And he's not lying, they really are the worst. I mean, who can make money through criminal activities with this moron on their team
It takes patience, intelligence, bravery and self confidence

This moron is so insecure, he feels like killing people if they look at them wrong way on street, I bet he's living a womanless life too, or I can be wrong as there's many swamp vagina prostitutes are out there that would do anything for a dollar, oh that reminds me of his mother but that's not the topic here right now

So anyway, you @Cassadine moron piece of shit
Do something real in your life, that jail wasn't a goddamn hotel, it was a rehab for you to learn to do better in your life
You think killing is cool?
I chop and slice meat everyday, it's the same as stabbing and chopping a real person, and this is goregrish your moron, everyone here is comfortable with watching something bleed to death, I really suggest you don't propose on meeting @Adam_Zapple, you might not know and it might be your last day on earth

Stop being an insecure moron, get a life, any crackhead can do what you do, what is hard is doing something in real in life, making something out of yourself and helping your loved ones and the ones who can't help themselves(people like you)
You're not cool for the things you say you do, you're the most degenerate I've ever seen on goregrish

Seriously, WTF have Hollywood and these rap culture have done to these kids
They think being a moron who gets high on the smell of ass smell is cool

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
So let me elaborate,
Without saying it in words, our @Cassadine has told us that he's a fatherless, basketball American
He does not have a real life, no one in real respects him, people in his surrounding just think he's a waste of space, so he comes here to show everyone that he's tough, while in reality he's a moron who don't have any knowledge or profitable skill and he has also took a long term pakage in a prison (I bet his a-hole is larger than it was 15 years ago)
Because he's a pussy of his cracker friends that he calls 'worst gangs in Vancouver'
And he's not lying, they really are the worst. I mean, who can make money through criminal activities with this moron on their team
It takes patience, intelligence, bravery and self confidence

This moron is so insecure, he feels like killing people if they look at them wrong way on street, I bet he's living a womanless life too, or I can be wrong as there's many swamp vagina prostitutes are out there that would do anything for a dollar, oh that reminds me of his mother but that's not the topic here right now

So anyway, you @Cassadine moron piece of shit
Do something real in your life, that jail wasn't a goddamn hotel, it was a rehab for you to learn to do better in your life
You think killing is cool?
I chop and slice meat everyday, it's the same as stabbing and chopping a real person, and this is goregrish your moron, everyone here is comfortable with watching something bleed to death, I really suggest you don't propose on meeting @Adam_Zapple, you might not know and it might be your last day on earth

Stop being an insecure moron, get a life, any crackhead can do what you do, what is hard is doing something in real in life, making something out of yourself and helping your loved ones and the ones who can't help themselves(people like you)
You're not cool for the things you say you do, you're the most degenerate I've ever seen on goregrish

Seriously, WTF have Hollywood and these rap culture have done to these kids
They think being a moron who gets high on the smell of ass smell is cool

Attachments

• aplausos-clapped.gif
    aplausos-clapped.gif
    681.2 KB · Views: 23

Knightro2000

Educating Morons is Eradication of Entertainment
@Knightro2000 you sir! Yes! YOU!!! I fucking love you! That was awesome!!!
Thank you, thank you,
Coming back here reminded me of one thing,
I told him the problem he has but forgot to give the solution

So, @Cassadine I mean we all already know how miserable you are in real life, and now that I've ruined the only pleasure you had left in life(bullying strangers on internet)
I want to advice you to do something that can actually change things for you, it'll take away your loneliness, you'll stop feeling so worthless in your life, even people around you will start loving you! Or start hating lesser atleast
This Christmas, give yourself the best gift a person like you can have....

Back