Nigger Lives Matter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Where are the protests? Hmmm... No protest in Berlin? No protest in Vienna? No protest in Baltimore?

Yeah, that's right you cuck trash faggot scum. Because niggers are always right. They are always the oppressed. Niggers cannot do anything wrong. It's always white's fault.

32132d1gh.png

PieFace

Wat da fack
I once heard a story of a colleague of mine who's sister moved to SA and married a farmer, he gave up a load of vineyard to some of his black farm hands and went to check on it 6months in and all the vines were dead and rotton with no one around to ask questions to so he goes around the dudes house and asked him why it's all fucked the guy said No1 was paying him to do it so he didn't do it 😂 stupid people

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
I once heard a story of a colleague of mine who's sister moved to SA and married a farmer, he gave up a load of vineyard to some of his black farm hands and went to check on it 6months in and all the vines were dead and rotton with no one around to ask questions to so he goes around the dudes house and asked him why it's all fucked the guy said No1 was paying him to do it so he didn't do it 😂 stupid people
no surprise there... these apes can't do anything right, other than raping, pillaging, robbing, and murdering.

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
I went to Pretoria south Africa back in 2000 , getting off the plane you could FEEL a huge shift in how things are ran out there! Whites are the at the VERRY bottom of rung ! They call us pink piggy or just pigs ..ALL the advantages go to the natives ABSOLUTELY! And whites MUST watch your ass 24-7! You can get ran up on just walking down the street! like I told my Sargent at arm’s.... challenge ACCEPTED ! didn’t get touched, just a shit ton of mean mugging.. like gtfo of our country white pig 😆

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
Where are the protests? Hmmm... No protest in Berlin? No protest in Vienna? No protest in Baltimore?

Yeah, that's right you cuck trash faggot scum. Because niggers are always right. They are always the oppressed. Niggers cannot do anything wrong. It's always white's fault.

View attachment 446599

Notice how all tha farmers are white That R being killed. Like as if these African Americans think tha white man shouldn’t own ANY part of there land. NONE OF IT. That would be equivalent of white people killing niggers over here in ther USA because they believe Afro Americans shouldn’t own any of THIS land.
( 2B technical about it, im more than sure back in tha day Navajo Indians/Sue Indians Would scalp ( murder) European farmers/European land owners because they didn’t think it was right they own there land . In all actuality it more or less was stolen. over in Africa this land is legitimately purchased I’m more than sure) I wonder if back in the 60s during the civil rights movement if Afro American people were targeted feeling it wasn’t right that they owned the land? It’s always something lol.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
If I were the minority in South Africa (white), I would ditch that shithole for hell itself.
It seems that Russia wanted to expand its food production capabilities, and they are recruiting farmers with experiences.
Canada has recruited a lot of White SA professionals like doctors (my GP is one of them), veterinarians, accountants, etc. And when you get them to open up their stories are all similar. The niggers have ruined everything. The random violence, home invasions, car jackings, etc. have made it unliveable for Whites.

If you look at how the blacks are perpetually fucking up any country they’re ruling and then look to see the disproportionate number of blacks being put into leadership positions with the UN and other NGOs it’s not at all surprising to see how they’re destroying those already dysfunctional and wasteful organizations.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Notice how all tha farmers are white That R being killed. Like as if these African Americans think tha white man shouldn’t own ANY part of there land. NONE OF IT. That would be equivalent of white people killing niggers over here in ther USA because they believe Afro Americans shouldn’t own any of THIS land.
( 2B technical about it, im more than sure back in tha day Navajo Indians/Sue Indians Would scalp ( murder) European farmers/European land owners because they didn’t think it was right they own there land . In all actuality it more or less was stolen. over in Africa this land is legitimately purchased I’m more than sure) I wonder if back in the 60s during the civil rights movement if Afro American people were targeted feeling it wasn’t right that they owned the land? It’s always something lol.

The correct term would be "conquered", not "stolen".

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
The correct term would be "conquered", not "stolen".
ok, there ya go, yah that MUCH better fits tha discrimination of what went down. They pretty much just straight up got jacked of there shit. Took that shit. So yeah the Europeans conquered the Indians of what is now the United States and stole their fucking land from them. Well said
( why I said “ more or less” was stolen)

Last edited:

Taichang

Lurker
Typical

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Nigger-animals beating a white guy to death is boring. Did his girlfriend at least get some ass-raping?

View attachment 446599
Niggers are pure evil, and the USA would be much better without their stinking asses!!! They are destroying the USA!!! Black Clowns Mattee!

Back