Nitrogen hypoxia execution of Kenneth Eugene Smith this evening 25/01/2024 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Apparently there have been 2 last minute appeals to get a stay of execution. But fuck him, he murdered someone for money.

Im also curious to know how this experiment went, because it sure is an experiment, it sounds so awful though executing him with a gas mask and forcing him to breathe nitrogen. Surely hanging is quicker and more efficient.

Kenneth Smith seeks 11th-hour appeal to halt Alabama’s nitrogen execution: Updates

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Apparently there have been 2 last minute appeals to get a stay of execution. But fuck him, he murdered someone for money.

Im also curious to know how this experiment went, because it sure is an experiment, it sounds so awful though executing him with a gas mask and forcing him to breathe nitrogen. Surely hanging is quicker and more efficient.

Kenneth Smith seeks 11th-hour appeal to halt Alabama’s nitrogen execution: Updates
When a person snuffs out another person's life for financial gain they don't deserve quick and efficient. If your heart bleeds for this piece of shit then you're on the wrong site. I hope they execute him and I hope it's slow and painful

Dolly

Uppity cunt
When a person snuffs out another person's life for financial gain they don't deserve quick and efficient. If your heart bleeds for this piece of shit then you're on the wrong site. I hope they execute him and I hope it's slow and painful
I never said my heart was bleeding. I actually said 'fuck him'. My interest solely revolves around the expense and process of nitrogen hypoxia-induced death. Undeniably, it's a frightening demise. I think about the observers' perspectives and also those aiding in his demise. It's an experiment, and he's its inaugural participant. OK sugar tits.

"Alabama inmate Kenneth Eugene Smith is scheduled to be put to death with nitrogen gas – despite condemnation from the UN and human rights groups"

The UN and human rights groups. Right! What a joke.

Put him to death and send them the vid and include with it the cremation of his corpse.
Totally agree, I think most people are watching this one like a car crash, as it's a new way to do it. (on humans) I know its quite commonly used on pigs, often leaving them alive and brain damaged. I mean hes escaped one execution already when they couldn't find a vein. They really do need to use something definitely life ending on him and not hopefully life ending.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I never said my heart was bleeding. I actually said 'fuck him'. My interest solely revolves around the expense and process of nitrogen hypoxia-induced death. Undeniably, it's a frightening demise. I think about the observers' perspectives and also those aiding in his demise. It's an experiment, and he's its inaugural participant. OK sugar tits.
If you're looking for tits, you're looking in the wrong place my friend. Gotta nice big hairy set of balls if you're interested though 😆 🤣 😂

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Totally agree, I think most people are watching this one like a car crash, as it's a new way to do it. (on humans) I know its quite commonly used on pigs, often leaving them alive and brain damaged. I mean hes escaped one execution already when they couldn't find a vein. They really do need to use something definitely life ending on him and not hopefully life ending.

Dolly. I understand your point. I guess he becomes the lab monkey. I can live with that.

With that said…The UN and "Human rights groups" are filled with some of the most despicable subhumans on Earth. Many of them deserve the same beta death test.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

It's disgraceful the amount of bullshit hoops they jump through in order to kill some piece of shit who truly deserves the punishment.

Paedophiles: long drop.
Murderers: firing squad.

Problem solved.

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.

It's fucking bizarre...

All that fentanyl in the US and they STILL insist on making people suffer as they die...
It's fucking weird.
Give em a shot of fentanyl, and everybody's happy.
The convict died a blissful death, and probably looked forward to that hit of pure fent.
The state are happy cos the convict went peacefully and without any unwanted problems in the apparatus.
The witnesses are happy nobody got frazzled to a crisp and they all went home untraumatised and probably somewhat satisfied with the humane despatch method.
The fed are happy cos every fent execution costs pennies.

yet they suffocate some cunt to death.

I don't get it.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

1706229735250.png

With drugs needed for lethal injection becoming harder to obtain (fucking pussy drug companies) a few states have turned to nitrogen asphyxiation including Alabama who wants to croak this ⬆️fat cunt. Of course the bleeding hearts are saying its cruel & unusual and they shouldn't be using this asshole as a guinea pig. Fuck that happy horseshit, how will they know if it works or not? Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

I'm sure there's no shortage of Alabamians willing to turn the tap but if they're looking for someone pick me! I'd like to be a little part of history and be known as the first person to have executed someone with a new technique. :)

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Helium asphyxiation is becoming a popular method of suicide... I'd love to see suicide videos of that starting to surface!
"Exit bags" have been around for a while. A brining bag (basically a big heavy duty ziplock bag), a few thick cable ties, a helium tank from a party store and you're good to go....so to speak.

Fucking ignorant liberals and right-to-life cunts can't comprehend 78 % of what we breath in every breath is nitrogen. The body wouldn't even register the lack of oxygen, one would just fall asleep. Similar to CO poisoning.
I'd argue that N is better (i.e. quicker) than CO. The way they're planning to administer the gas the asshole will be out in <1 minute.

Back