Nitrogen hypoxia execution of Kenneth Eugene Smith this evening 25/01/2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Fucking ignorant liberals and right-to-life cunts can't comprehend 78 % of what we breath in every breath is nitrogen. The body wouldn't even register the lack of oxygen, one would just fall asleep. Similar to CO poisoning.
Hmmm. Not sure Goat. I agree with libs and the right to lifers statement but If the UN and human activists are crying foul. I say beta test that shit on this subhuman .

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Hmmm. Not sure Goat. I agree with libs and the right to lifers statement but If the UN and human activists are crying foul. I say beta test that shit on this subhuman .
What is your dispute? We breath 78% nitrogen with every breath. They would just pass out with lack of oxigen in the mix.

Not that I care if the cunt suffered, I'd prefer it if he did.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
SCOTUS won't step in so unless the Governor* calls its a go!

US Supreme Court declines to halt execution of Alabama inmate set to be the first to die by nitrogen gas today​

*79 year old Gov Kay Ivey......for the record, would

1706236091016.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sev

45cal1911

Well Known Member
What is your dispute? We breath 78% nitrogen with every breath. They would just pass out with lack of oxigen in the mix.

Not that I care if the cunt suffered, I'd prefer it if he did.

Noneā€¦but anything coming out of the UN or "activists" raise a red flag and I would like to see if he drops dead or suffers more or if they make him an alive or dead martyr for their cause.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Noneā€¦but anything coming out of the UN or "activists" raise a red flag and I would like to see if he drops dead or suffers more or if they make him an alive or dead martyr for their cause.
They've already attempted to make him a martyr when the state fucked up the first execution attempt in 2022. I guess they couldn't find a vein....fucking amateurs. Get a phlebotomist, decent paramedic or a junkie in the execution chamber and finding a vein to tap wouldn't be a problem.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
They've already attempted to make him a martyr when the state fucked up the first execution attempt in 2022. I guess they couldn't find a vein....fucking amateurs. Get a phlebotomist, decent paramedic or a junkie in the execution chamber and finding a vein to tap wouldn't be a problem.

Oh I knowā€¦but think about itā€¦why the fuck would the UN care about some subhuman in Alabama? Donā€™t they have more important things to draw their attention?

I mean it is the UN right? Just my 2 cents.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Oh I knowā€¦but think about itā€¦why the fuck would the UN care about some subhuman in Alabama? Donā€™t they have more important things to draw their attention?

I mean it is the UN right? Just my 2 cents.
I think its probably more about the activist cunts attempting to drag the UN into this vs the UN taking an active position in this specific case.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Death by breathing in an inert gas like nitrogen that displaces air (hypoxic death) is a very common and very comfortable method of suicide. The suicide machine called the Sarco that was invented by Philip Nitschke in 2017 works on this principle. One deep breath of the inert gas in a closed environment like a plastic bag over one's head is all it takes to put the brain to sleep and then quickly kill it by deprivation of oxygen. It's just like going to sleep. This shithead is getting much better than he deserves.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He'll go out quick after he gets a good huff of 100% Nitrogen. He'll pass out almost immediately and die shortly after. It doesn't get much more efficient than that. It's far too easy for someone who deserves the death penalty.
I think it's actually possible that if we brought back public executions, hanging some truly degenerate piece of shit after parading them up to the platform and the noose, you'd see some of the biggest crowd turnouts ever seen, an absolute spectacle for the masses. Hotdog vendors, airhorns, and a carnival atmosphere. We need this in our lives.

H82Go8675309

š‰š«
I would like to see the theys use helium once just so it's comical.
Anyone know how he executed his mother in 1988?

Back