Nitrogen hypoxia execution of Kenneth Eugene Smith this evening 25/01/2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Fucking ignorant liberals and right-to-life cunts can't comprehend 78 % of what we breath in every breath is nitrogen. The body wouldn't even register the lack of oxygen, one would just fall asleep. Similar to CO poisoning.
It took him 45 minutes to die, gasping and choking, and died a horrific death.

I'm not against capital punishment, but there are far better ways to despatch a cunt.

Fentanyl injections.

Hell, for the price the US gvmt could make fentanyl for, I'd even offer euthanasia shots of fentanyl to any life sentences prisoners, even those with a date, who can't bear the thought of re-entering society and would prefer to die a quick, blissful, peaceful death rather than get out and rape and kill again.

Suffocating some cunt to death must have been horrific for the witnesses too. Can't discuss this without considering their feelings.

Alex The Mongoloid

FBI IS WATCHING YOU....
sopranos-sayonara.gif

goodbye, fat cunt fucker!

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Just bring back the damn noose, guillotine or a bullet to the head I don’t care just get it done. He killed a woman for money so his suffering was justified. Quit crying unethical execution for people who deserve it.

mrln

silent ghost
these activist groups have nothing better to do? eye for a FUCKIN eye!
you stab someone,you should be stabbed. run someone over? you get ran over. poison someone? you should be poisoned. raped and then beaten to death? then you get raped then beat to death. and all this "retribution", should be done by a family member of the victim. except for the rape part. leave that to an inmate to do the "dirty" work. but you can sit there and watch if you want. for added humiliation to the prisoner.
am i wrong? i dont think so.

mrln

silent ghost
Dolly. I understand your point. I guess he becomes the lab monkey. I can live with that.

With that said…The UN and "Human rights groups" are filled with some of the most despicable subhumans on Earth. Many of them deserve the same beta death test.
the un should mind their own fucking business on this issue. go fuck with someone else for a minute.
and these human rights groups are fighting for the wrong people. how about they fight for those who are wrongfully jailed. or the victims. better yet,how about fighting for the rights of our vets and homeless,making sure theyre properly taken care of.
im sure if someone close to these fuckin idiot human rights group persons was killed in a horrific way,their attitude and views would change on defending pieces of shit,like this fucking scumbag.
"oh but you need to forgive" fuck you. id never forgive. and it wouldnt be a burden on me to not forgive either. that part i dont get. it being a burden.
fucking liberals....

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
They said death by nitrogen gas is a very painful death because it deprives the body of oxygen, but it seems he just slipped off to sleep....

I've always made my views on the death penalty clear (I'm against it) . It took twenty odd minutes for the guy to die . That is cruel and unusual punishment in my opinion . That makes it unconstitutional ; therefore illegal .

Back