beatings Not Paying Extortion Results In Beating (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Honestly don't get this. IF ANYONE should be paying it should be the mans parents for the woman looking after their fecking Mommys boi who cant getta proper jobby and can't wash his own fecking underwear and plates. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Gosh i feel so.lucky to be in a country where woman are equal and don't have to put up with this crap. No1 should pay anyone anything for marriage. I thought this was illegal now there anyway.

scott13214

I am better than you!
Honestly don't get this. IF ANYONE should be paying it should be the mans parents for the woman looking after their fecking Mommys boi who cant getta proper jobby and can't wash his own fecking underwear and plates. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Gosh i feel so.lucky to be in a country where woman are equal and don't have to put up with this crap. No1 should pay anyone anything for marriage. I thought this was illegal now there anyway.
If you are so equal, why do men make 40% more money on average? Is that an Adams apple you’re hiding. I still think you’re a chick with a dick.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
If you are so equal, why do men make 40% more money on average? Is that an Adams apple you’re hiding. I still think you’re a chick with a dick.
Who are you getting this information from? Your daddy?
Idiot!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
ALOT of woman earn more than some men. It's not about the SEX of the person it's about which sorta education/qualifications/jobs they get.
You're fecking HILARIOUS.. You even SAID your Mrs is the ONE that owns the business you have you utter MORON...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Where are YOU now.. In the kitchen making HER dinner i bet so she gives you your allowance this week..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Dumbass....

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
My eyebrows are so equal, I get them threaded yo! Men like me cry 40% more than average. My wife has an Adams apple and I won’t let β€˜her’ hide it. I proper love being bummed by a chick with a dick. My anus is rather slack though, that’s private boys school for you.

I managed to capture your message to @ThunderCat before you amended it. Such honesty is refreshing.

scott13214

I am better than you!
Who are you getting this information from? Your daddy?
Idiot!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
ALOT of woman earn more than some men. It's not about the SEX of the person it's about which sorta education/qualifications/jobs they get.
You're fecking HILARIOUS.. You even SAID your Mrs is the ONE that owns the business you have you utter MORON...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Where are YOU now.. In the kitchen making HER dinner i bet so she gives you your allowance this week..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Dumbass....
I’m from the USA I don’t know where you are from but that’s where I’m getting my information. I’m having dinner with my girlfriend thanks for asking.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
I'm seriously no trying to be cheeky here ✌️, am I missing the context,meaning the family marriage shit?just saw a guy standing and taking a couple of the gayest back handed wrist breakers possible and cry like a toddler.the only people that earn out of marraige are lawyers and the government and ......

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'm seriously no trying to be cheeky here ✌️, am I missing the context,meaning the family marriage shit?just saw a guy standing and taking a couple of the gayest back handed wrist breakers possible and cry like a toddler.the only people that earn out of marraige are lawyers and the government and ......
I thought this MIGHT b for not paying dowey.. I thought paying extortion was when the womans parents had to pay the son in some countries and they don't so they getta kicking over it when it comes to the dowey thing.

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Them little bitch ass punches, girls punch harder!
I'm embarrassed to be a bald man now,he's heavy let the side down I'm going to getagripastan to glue a handfull of my pubes on his patch πŸ˜‚why would you sit like a waen and get pak slapped.everyone home or buisness have "items" everywhere legal depending where you live,who knows when a mad cunt will could come near you're door?have and not need ,need and not have. Fuck think we know more than most πŸ˜‰stay safe and more importantly ,tell yer maw I want my gingy bottles back ✌️

I thought this MIGHT b for not paying dowey.. I thought paying extortion was when the womans parents had to pay the son in some countries and they don't so they getta kicking over it when it comes to the dowey thing.
Cool,dont need to shout,I understand the concept,just thought I was missing some info.either way the cunt needs tae get a grip, it happens in the UK tae,

Last edited:

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I’m from the USA I don’t know where you are from but that’s where I’m getting my information. I’m having dinner with my girlfriend thanks for asking.
Id ask for a picture of the food but no doubt all the forks have serial numbers that lead to your flight paths or something.

Back