bizarre ~Old Man Falls Asleep, Falls Down a Well, and Dies~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:poison: 65-year-old W.M. died when he fell asleep while sitting at the edge of a well and fell backwards into the structure. Family members immediately lowered a ladder into the shallow well and recovered W., but he had died from a serious head injury.

51a4f797-f522-4e06-9743-6a1b41b1242d-818x620.jpg

Chasm Creature

The Bludgeoner ⚒️⚒️⚒️
:poison: 65-year-old W.M. died when he fell asleep while sitting at the edge of a well and fell backwards into the structure. Family members immediately lowered a ladder into the shallow well and recovered W., but he had died from a serious head injury.

View attachment 676215

View attachment 676217
I legit laughed god damn hard just from the title. I spilled my fucking panda express from laughing, but absolutely worth it. I really don't know why the title made me laugh 😂

McM

ARSELING
Just remember years ago a drunk guy sitting on a bench fell backward into an open unsecured shaft from a former fireplace/heating combination in a rural discotheque here and got stuck in the basement. No one noticed his shouting until the owner came on Monday to do some maintenance work. Firefighters had to break up the shaft to rescue him. And hopefully, force the owner to close this damn heating channel.
I think the man didn't have any claustrophobia at all to not lose his mind down there. Horrible thought.. alone reading this news gave me a shiver.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
It’s a shame. You can tell he regarded his well with pride. And it is quite beautiful. Not many people who want one can say they own one. Just look at the long lines of the Africans just to get a bucket of water from the dirty community well. I think my dad used to water his lawn with well water but we didn’t own a well. It was just a contraption that would pull the water from the earth and it came out of the hose. This is in Florida of course. And the water smelled like rotten eggs. Always. Maybe it was the sulfur ?

It’s a shame. You can tell he regarded his well with pride. And it is quite beautiful. Not many people who want one can say they own one. Just look at the long lines of the Africans just to get a bucket of water from the dirty community well. I think my dad used to water his lawn with well water but we didn’t own a well. It was just a contraption that would pull the water from the earth and it came out of the hose. This is in Florida of course. And the water smelled like rotten eggs. Always. Maybe it was the sulfur ?

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0631.jpeg
    IMG_0631.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Back