accident ~Old Woman Ran Over By Careless Driver~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
From the streets of Moscow: The driver accidentally ran over a pensioner who became ill in the courtyard of the house

An elderly woman lost consciousness and fell on the road in front of the entrance. The driver was leaving the yard at that time. The man, apparently, did not notice the person lying on the road, and ran over her twice.

Doctors are fighting for the life of the victim.

Last edited:

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Don’t sit on the road or lay on the road thinking you’re cute. Don’t block people or protest on the road. Try as best you can to pass out before or after reaching the road. Don’t assume bc you’re in the middle of the road with a flasher that people can see you. Don’t do ANYTHING on the road except the one thing it was built to do: Drive . Because eventually ( usually sooner) someone will drive ON you.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
How do you not see a person on the road in front of you? Total fucking idiot. I've met so many people in the world who fit this criteria and they shouldn't have a car, or kids, or a job that requires responsibility ... in fact I'm amazed they live as long as they do considering the complete lack of attention and lack of awareness of things around them.

Don’t sit on the road or lay on the road thinking you’re cute. Don’t block people or protest on the road. Try as best you can to pass out before or after reaching the road. Don’t assume bc you’re in the middle of the road with a flasher that people can see you. Don’t do ANYTHING on the road except the one thing it was built to do: Drive . Because eventually ( usually sooner) someone will drive ON you.
Sadly , old people can collapse anywhere without warning. pretty sure it's not a choice. My grandmother collapsed on the side of the road walking home one day (luckily it was the side of a road not on it) guess how many cars stopped to see if she was Ok? - NONE! it was a man walking his dog about an hour later that helped her get to hospital. People generally don't give a fuck for anyone else in society, it's kinda depressing really.

Last edited:
Doesn't apply to this video, old lady had a stroke or something, not to mention it's not even a road, just a shitty situation

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
Not the drivers fault.

Attachments

• B72D6948-999E-4817-AE24-F9A13A3BE37F.jpeg.jpg
    B72D6948-999E-4817-AE24-F9A13A3BE37F.jpeg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 37

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
How do you not see a person on the road in front of you? Total fucking idiot. I've met so many people in the world who fit this criteria and they shouldn't have a car, or kids, or a job that requires responsibility ... in fact I'm amazed they live as long as they do considering the complete lack of attention and lack of awareness of things around them.

Sadly , old people can collapse anywhere without warning. pretty sure it's not a choice. My grandmother collapsed on the side of the road walking home one day (luckily it was the side of a road not on it) guess how many cars stopped to see if she was Ok? - NONE! it was a man walking his dog about an hour later that helped her get to hospital. People generally don't give a fuck for anyone else in society, it's kinda depressing really.
He was probably on the phone!

putz

Rookie
whoa, that cane could have scratched the paint, watch it granny!

in Russia you don't get Uber, Uber gets YOU!!

Downfall

Lurker

Nobody cares about your dead granny, get over it.

Hilarious, she really committed to that fall, and then run over twice. Absolute gold.

From the streets of Moscow: The driver accidentally ran over a pensioner who became ill in the courtyard of the house

An elderly woman lost consciousness and fell on the road in front of the entrance. The driver was leaving the yard at that time. The man, apparently, did not notice the person lying on the road, and ran over her twice.

Doctors are fighting for the life of the victim.

View attachment 677572
how are they always perfect camera angles!?

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
I usually agree with what you say mi amiga, but this time no. She didn't choose to collapse there, it just happened.

Not the drivers fault.
You got banned shitstain.... Ha ha

Back