accident Painful day on the job (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
His spinal cord remained intact, as he could ‘walk’ his way out of the major woodie.

Looking at the angle he got himself during the crush, his right side got the deepest impact. It was high across the abdomen so there little chance of hitting firm organs, but his right kidney could have been damaged. If he had a large turd working its way through the transverse colon at the top, it could have ruptured his large bowel. But I suspect his organs are just going to be bruised and he will feel like he’s properly constipated and nauseated.

IMG_8035.jpeg

The crush occurred below his ribs, about the level of the horizontal blue line in this picture…

IMG_8036.jpeg

paraphilliac

This user was banned
His spinal cord remained intact, as he could ‘walk’ his way out of the major woodie.

Looking at the angle he got himself during the crush, his right side got the deepest impact. It was high across the abdomen so there little chance of hitting firm organs, but his right kidney could have been damaged. If he had a large turd working its way through the transverse colon at the top, it could have ruptured his large bowel. But I suspect his organs are just going to be bruised and he will feel like he’s properly constipated and nauseated.

View attachment 747866

The crush occurred below his ribs, about the level of the horizontal blue line in this picture…

View attachment 747868
Are you autistic by any chance ?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
i honestly thought you were going to respond by once again correcting my spelling of the word tyre / tire

I’ve been biting my tongue...
‘Tyre’ is used for the round rubber things. ‘Tire’ or ‘tired’ is for the feeling of exhaustion 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

PS- ‘Tire’ is more commonly used around the world for the car part. I just like to pretend I can actually speak and write in my native English tongue. Cheeky banter is great 😂.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I’ve been biting my tongue...
‘Tyre’ is used for the round rubber things. ‘Tire’ or ‘tired’ is for the feeling of exhaustion 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

PS- ‘Tire’ is more commonly used around the world for the car part. I just like to pretend I can actually speak and write in my native English tongue. Cheeky banter is great 😂.
hahaha i know i was just pulling your leg 🍻 cheers!!

Back