accident Paki fell to his death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
1000007509.gif

Guitarman

Lurker
Took his shoes off. Cost him his life putting them back on. Fly screen panel probably held in with 1/8 pop rivet. Unbelievable. On an external lift. Nothiing built to any standards in these countries

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
You should go there at least once cause then you will realize how lucky you are to be living in the first world
H A R D P A S S
I've heard first accounts from fam of India so, no thanks & I've been to similar parts of the world already. I hate to tell you but there's parts of what you & others may guage as a "first world" that are the same. Things are tough all over but I still appreciate not being back in the shittier parts of this world.

Magster

Well Known Member
H A R D P A S S
I've heard first accounts from fam of India so, no thanks & I've been to similar parts of the world already. I hate to tell you but there's parts of what you & others may guage as a "first world" that are the same. Things are tough all over but I still appreciate not being back in the shittier parts of this world.
That is true, there are parts of US like Mississippi, Alabama etc that are dirt poor. A while ago, while driving through Osceola County, Fla I saw a pawn shop that accepts doors, literal house doors as collateral. The dirt poor people in the states can survive with welfare,food banks, section 8 housing etc. There are no social service nets for people in third world countries.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
That is true, there are parts of US like Mississippi, Alabama etc that are dirt poor. A while ago, while driving through Osceola County, Fla I saw a pawn shop that accepts doors, literal house doors as collateral. The dirt poor people in the states can survive with welfare,food banks, section 8 housing etc.

Wait a minute... if their homes are Sec 8 housing then the doors are too. The doors must be construction site doors & stolen probably. 🤣

There are no social service nets for people in third world countries.
True. Ever notice how much more generous the people there are towards beggars though versus in the USA? The local temple or church folk seem more honest & helpful too, atleast that was my experiences anyway. I guess they know there's no other type of help really.

Back