Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
It seems like ages ago when this story broke open in Southwestern Ontario. The police had bodies but no suspects. Even the suspect car that they posted on every billboard in town was the wrong car: I still remember watching for it on the highways as I commuted back and forth to work. Hell, I even rode my Harley into Burlington and joined one of the search teams that was looking for one of the victims.

With that, I'll get on to the story of the young couple that murdered atleast 3 young girls in Ontario back around 1990-91.

Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka
Serial Murderers/Rapists

Set 1.

All For Love

It was all too good to be true. In 1990, Karla was engaged to a handsome, sophisticated professional accountant with money. It was going to be an incredible wedding: one that her family and friends would never forget.

She loved Paul very much. He was so unique and so very wild in bed. She would do absolutely anything to keep his love — anything at all.

What made this situation a little different than most engagements is that for several years Paul made outrageous demands on Karla — and Karla, just as outrageously, agreed to them.

Paul was very annoyed that Karla was not a virgin when he met her. It was, therefore, from his point of view, her responsibility to make it possible for Paul to take the virginity of Karla's pretty younger sister Tammy without her knowledge or consent. Once Karla accepted that logic, the rest was easy, even the idea of videotaping the whole thing seemed to make sense to her. After all, videotaping was a way to remember important events.

Karla worked in a veterinary clinic so she had a rudimentary knowledge of sedatives used for animals. The trick was figuring out what and how much to use to knock out Tammy so that Paul could rape her. Eventually, she decided on using halothane, an anesthetic which animals inhale before surgery.

Pic 1. Karla Homolka, c1990.
View attachment 43064

Pic 2. Karla, posing on bed for Paul.
View attachment 43065

Pic 3. Karla, in another pose for Paul's camera.
View attachment 43066
Well the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
More pictures like this?
As far as I know these are the only ones showing her naked, and so on (Most likely reposted, but this is all I have):

homolkaseries5.jpg

tumblr_lyj67283gg1qeigqmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lspyxbdAAO1qc1uhbo1_400.jpg

r5oY.jpg

01.jpg

homolkaseries3.0.jpg

brady_007.jpg

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
I think it's disgusting as hell that that murdering bitch is off living on an island paradise with a new husband and ((gag)).... children! Maybe one of her own spawn will off her someday! Karma has a way of sorting out evil cunts.

:fs: :fishbeat:
i wonder if female inmates ever beat her for killing her kid sister. isnt there some unwritten rule in male prison you get a smack down if you you kill a child

Bea Kiddo

Forum Dabbler
i wonder if female inmates ever beat her for killing her kid sister. isnt there some unwritten rule in male prison you get a smack down if you you kill a child

Yeah, supposedly. But I believe that during the pittance of time she served she was held in "protective custody" to protect her from other inmates, due to the notoriety of the case. Total BULLSHIT if you ask me!

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
i hate her deeply...who could do this evil unto their own sissy. the little girl that followed you around and loved you and want to grow up to be like her big sissy. when incarcerated they should have broken ever damn bone in her body...***unless she was a lesbian lover of one of the prison pack leaders**

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
One of the craziest and sick documentary i've ever seen. Till this day it pisses me off that, that bitch is still walking the streets freely today. She got off almost completely scot free. I heard she gave birth to a daughter. God forbid, but karma is a bitch.

V

Vedderman

Internet Warrior
One of the craziest and sick documentary i've ever seen. Till this day it pisses me off that, that bitch is still walking the streets freely today. She got off almost completely scot free. I heard she gave birth to a daughter. God forbid, but karma is a bitch.

Eh, I'm not saying that her sentence was just and fair, but I would hardly call twelve years in prison and having to flee your home country to avoid being murdered by vigilantes 'scot free.'

Besides which, she has a family and children of her own and is living at peace with the world. Whatever her complicity in the original crimes may have actually been, she is obviously not out there murdering people. Isn't the entire fucking point of prison to rehabilitate people so that they fit back into society? Or are you one of those who feels that the only purpose of prison is to punish wrongdoers and either kill them or lock them away to rot forever, regardless of their willingness to change?

D.N.R.

Medication time
I think 12 years in prison and relocating to another country where she is able to have a family is pretty damn close to 'scot free.' Her sister and the other girls she helped murder did not get the chance to have their own family.

Back