Pav10's imagination of the Russian army (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
0CF4D4F0-4A0C-4E1E-8D65-E062B7F42844.gif

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Really? You think this spaz is triggering anyone?

"Am i being harassed by pro russian anti lgbt nazi scums

im not nazi

ignore my name"

I dunno are you?

The dude posted a funny video and clearly only the Russian Putin lovers down voted it. Clearly, this is a parody of what Russians think their equipment does. Years ago youtube had multiple animated videos like this one with fake Russian equipment destroying US military vehicles. It was laughable.

But If you took offense I guess you love Putin? Clearly, you love my comment but don't beat your boyfriend over it.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I dunno are you?

The dude posted a funny video and clearly only the Russian Putin lovers down voted it. Clearly, this is a parody of what Russians think their equipment does. Years ago youtube had multiple animated videos like this one with fake Russian equipment destroying US military vehicles. It was laughable.

But If you took offense I guess you love Putin? Clearly, you love my comment but don't beat your boyfriend over it.
Don't be a retard all your life.
People are not even commenting about the video, they're commenting on how @Pav10 has triggered this crybaby.
Get your head out of your ass man!

Axios

This user was banned
Here you go,crybaby. fill this out and forward it to @HG he'll sort it out.

View attachment 705616Damn bruh i just wanna post funny shit, the enitre Pav10 thing is a joke

Don't be a retard all your life.
People are not even commenting about the video, they're commenting on how @Pav10 has triggered this crybaby.
Get your head out of your ass man!
You do know im just making fun of Pav10, the guy is a pro russian retard who thinks putin will lead russia back to the glory days, he never triggered me lol, also literally no one here likes Pav10 besides a few people, especially that one guy who posted a video of "Zelenskky" Being captured lol

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You do know im just making fun of Pav10, the guy is a pro russian retard who thinks putin will lead russia back to the glory days, he never triggered me lol, also literally no one here likes Pav10 besides a few people, especially that one guy who posted a video of "Zelenskky" Being captured lol
Sorry, you're full of shit. You keep making threads about the guy and he doesn't even respond to you, triggering, eh?
If you want to bash on the guy, fine, but at least post it in FLH like you're supposed to. You're getting the normal threads wet with your tears.

Axios

This user was banned
Sorry, you're full of shit. You keep making threads about the guy and he doesn't even respond to you, triggering, eh?
If you want to bash on the guy, fine, but at least post it in FLH like you're supposed to. You're getting the normal threads wet with your tears.
13707EC1-649E-4878-A2F0-EA0126655B0E.gif

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
That is the gayest video I've ever watched. And I've seen the entirety of One Guy One Cup and One Guy One Screwdriver, so that says a lot...

Fuck, now I gotta go suck a dick to get all that gayness out of my system...

Nathan_Yahoo

klassik sauvage
It might be a bit too much to make a thread about someone from the forums but the video is quiet funny and that pav10 truly is a silly xxxx

Back