bizarre Pedo Trying To Meet With A 13 Year Old Boy, Freaks Out & Crashes Into Everything After Being Caught (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
View attachment 611819

You're both weird. I'd hurt both of you. 1 for being a beta snitch and the other for being a beta.

View attachment 611819

Fuck all those psuedo-heroes - they got nothing better to do. I guarantee they won't be rewarded in heaven while I'm there.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Never really understood the preoccupation of rightwing nutjobs with paedophiles. We have law enforcement for a reason, we don't need weirdo vigilantes who are almost as fucked up as the people they're constantly chasing. Paedophiles living rent free in their heads. 🤣

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Anyone could tell dude is a pedo just by looking at him. Awesome to see him get tackled like that!

Never really understood the preoccupation of rightwing nutjobs with paedophiles. We have law enforcement for a reason, we don't need weirdo vigilantes who are almost as fucked up as the people they're constantly chasing. Paedophiles living rent free in their heads. 🤣
What does left or right wing have to do with pedos? 🙄 If you think people that are trying to get pedophiles off the street are almost as fucked up as pedophiles... you're probably a pedophile.

Back