bizarre Pedo Trying To Meet With A 13 Year Old Boy, Freaks Out & Crashes Into Everything After Being Caught (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

View attachment 611819

Following somebody around yelling "call the police", after making a sexual arrangement online. Harassment, entrapment, false imprisonment. Any central meeting point? Gathering there with investigators would be following too. Any signatures? Extortion. Don't get me wrong I truly hate this subject for breathing because of how nauseating he is, but, couldn't both be arrested?

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
Mr Chow's at it again. All he wanted is to eat that 13 year old boy's noodle

ha-gay.gif

Punisher_1

This user was banned
That guy has a long list of issue that will not be resolved with anything less than a long prison term or significant lead poisoning.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I don't know what that means, but the harassment, & false imprisonment recorded were what I was referencing.
The creepy little chink was targeting kids online, you referred to him as not being a predator. That makes you an imbecile.

Yes the guy recording or in Canada we had Creep Catchers are troublesome. While I could give a flying fuck about them targeting pedos the problem is much of their "evidence" isn't accepted by the police or the courts so it rarely ends in a prosecution.

The creepy little chink was targeting kids online, you referred to him as not being a predator. That makes you an imbecile.

Yes the guy recording or in Canada we had Creep Catchers are troublesome. While I could give a flying fuck about them targeting pedos the problem is much of their "evidence" isn't accepted by the police or the courts so it rarely ends in a prosecution.
I guess Canada doesn't have harassment laws.

Back