"Pee Wee" Gaskins (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

plasticdollparts

Barbie & Kenyatta have gone their separate ways.
This user was banned
Man, I'm staggered that I'd never even heard of this dude before. Great post. Thanks.

dewwop

NewbieX
I grew up in South Carolina and remember watching the news around the time of Pee Wee's execution. A few years later when I was 13 I read The Final Truth. The book sced me at a young age. I lived close to one of the prisons he was housed at CCI. That is were he murdered Rudolph Tyner. The state later demolished the prison. The public was offered tours of the facility before demolished. I toured around the same time I finished reading his book. I was able to tour the cells were Gaskins and Tyner were hoised. It was a pretty neat experience. Needless to say the book will haunt you like no other.

pee-wee-herman.jpg

ZenZaku

This user was banned
So I shell out close to $100 on amazon or try to hunt it down the old fashion way. Well I got the day off tomorrow, this should be interesting.

U N Owen

Squishy
With a Nick like PeeWee criminal behavior is sure to follow. Gonna have to check that book out. Definitely prodigious at killing.

gonzopoet

Rookie
The brook really freaked me out. I had to leave it face down so that I could not see PeeWee's eyes. I even left it outside on the porch during the week I read it. I didn't want it in the house- it just had too much evil in it.

what's the gif from?

SisterJinx

Lurker
Pee Wee has been a topic of adoration in my family for some time now, I owned the book early on in life and it has been well circulated through the circles of the depraved. Very enjoyable even if the spelling is horrendous.

"In this book I'm not asking nobody's forgiveness. I got no apologies to make for my life. I always had my reasons for everything I ever done."
- Donald 'Pee Wee' Gaskins

cally

NewbieX
I have read books that have made me sleep with the lights on and play country music,so this sounds like one so I will find it and read it.

Dravenbeast

That One Guy<3
This man had a fucked up life. All the time in prison really gave him time to think i suppose. Turned him more horrible then people couldve imagined. His story is very intresting nice post and i plan on reading The book :)

Lady-Angel

NewbieX
I know the Gaskins family personally. he used to drive that black hearse around here an it had a sign on the window "WE HAUL ANYTHING, DEAD OR ALIVE!" I grew up with his son & my dad married Shirley Ann's half sister which made me a part of the family by marriage. I lived in prospect almost my whole life. Noone messed with me at school cause everyone knew i was kin to Pee Wee & his son. I am still very close with his son, Shirley is trying to get Pee Wee's life story made into a Hollywood movie. Soon after Pee Wee BLEW UP Tyner, a made for tv movie was done. you can look up the investigation & burial sights in my neighborhood that was made as a South Carolina PBS show, they keep re-broadcasting it from time to time here. some of u might enjoy it. if u wnt to know more plz private messge me. I wont be sharing anymore personal insights publicly. i do have the book given to me by the family.

_Xtina_

Poster girl
I had the book, and it really disturbed me. When a friend asked to read it, I told her to keep it. I would have kept it, if I'd known it would become so valuable.

Back