Philadelphia Teens Beat 73yo Man To Death With Traffic Cone, In Attack Caught On Vdeo: Police (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TrustGone

Rookie
Just a bunch of wild monkeys throwing a traffic cone at a defenseless old man, who's worked hard all his life, and when he finally gets some rest to live the last years of his life, he doesn't even get to do that, these wild monkeys had to cone him to death.

No I don't say monkey as a racist term for "black" people, I use it as a term for people who can't behave civilized.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Hopefully they will be tried as adults and have their asses pounded in adult prison.
Don't hold your breath. It's a cinch the donuffins will get off a light sentence.
Just a bunch of wild monkeys throwing a traffic cone at a defenseless old man, who's worked hard all his life, and when he finally gets some rest to live the last years of his life, he doesn't even get to do that, these wild monkeys had to cone him to death.

No I don't say monkey as a racist term for "black" people, I use it as a term for people who can't behave civilized.
And why the hell not?

Interregnum

first floor room 16
That's why I've always been a supporter of the death penalty.
i dont care if youre 1 or 100 years old
if youre bad subhuman, you deserve torture and death penalty without a trial

Back