Police Philly DA release body cam from fatal shooting of Eddie Irizarry (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_20230903_140023_Firefox Nightly.jpg

Gonna get worse.

espanky

Rookie
Man the pigs fucked him up and then they dragged him like a sack of potatoes ..PIGS IN BLANKETS!🐖🐖🐖

weedman0420

This user was banned
The cop has been charged with murder. The police’s original statement to the public is that the victim lunged at the cop with a knife… then the bodycam video was made public.

Here’s the deal, the family will sue, they’ll win millions… but it will be paid by the citizen taxpayers.

Stupid asshole, I hope they put his ass in general population when he goes to prison.

mrln

silent ghost
i bet if there was something implemented as to where the officers pension was attached to the law suit and not to be paid by "joe taxpayer," there would be less of police brutality. from the most minor thing to something like this.

Death do us part

Come on nih 🚬🌴🌴🌴🎲😩😂

Ironclad

NewbieX
District Attorney Larry Krasner on Friday announced the arrest of Philadelphia Police Officer Mark Dial for his role in the fatal shooting of Eddie Irizarry in August.
Footage shows the shooting, the officers carrying the suspect to the patrol car and on to hospital.

Officer #1 bodycam, skip to 00.50.

Officer #2 bodycam, skip to 00.45.

Absolutely. fucking. brutal.

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
You guys are not paying attention to the details. The cop said, "Show me your hands. I'll fucking shoot you." And what was Eddie doing at that time? Reaching for something in the glovebox! I do have a problem with the fact that the cop did not give him much time to comply.

Anytime a far left district attorney goes after a cop in the BLM golden age, you should at the very least be skeptical.

PoliceShooting.jpg

Back