Police [POLICE] Interracial couples be like: (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Danny68

Pre-dug holes in the Desert
That isn't a chick...

But separately, living outside of the USA I see news coverage all the time of how quick the American cops are to shoot, anything that can remotely spun as racist will be replayed over and over and over. They never ever air how often the Police are confronted with weapons and shot at or hit. Just a bunch of trigger happy cops shooting black guys.

Politicization on domestic US happenings is outwardly projected to the rest of the world too, not just US citizens.
Just stay out of our business, Fucktard. We know how to handle these Monkeys.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
Just stay out of our business, Fucktard. We know how to handle these Monkeys.
Sorry there bud, didn't realise this was specifically your business - I take it you were the trans looking bitch in the video then, I'll make sure to not comment when I see you in videos then, will look for the fugly little guy dressed as a woman who hangs out with black dudes & make sure to stay quiet, thanks for setting me straight, didn't mean to offend you

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
The only reason that dumb mud shark is driving is so when they get pulled over she goes to jail when they find drugs in the car. Not only is she severely retarded mud shark she is also a stool pigeon.

Why these fat white female Jews mindlessly worship animal cock like slaves is beyond me. Adopting a big dog from the pound would be just as satisfying than embarrassing yourself with a useless nigger.

At least the dog holds more loyalty.

Back