accident Police Officer Accidentally Shot His Partner (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ramyeg

NewbieX
omg what a moron
a woman is flailing on the ground while being attacked by a dog & they are in pitch darkness and the idiot thought of shooting it from fairly several yards distance
man and the people are surprised when a policeman shoots a suspect , these idiots don't have a functioning brain that works under pressure

Al
I agree 1000%..... Women are ruining this world with their government enforced "liberty".... always jealous of the men....
NOTE TO WOMEN: YOU ARE NOT MEN.... YOU HAVE NO PENIS.... STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO.... REAL MEN ARE SICK OF YOUR BS.... AND WILL EVENTUALLY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!
Said the only 2 men who are mad they could never find a girl desperate to get laid deep down they hate them for personal reasons my poor bros didn’t make it and that guy who claimed to be a “cop” we now know why you were discharged if that little story was true lmaooo

cfofe

Rookie
View attachment 603047

Smoked Piggy. By piggy. Thank Eyah Asher Eyah for the little things in life. Its moments like this I like to reflect on the little things God does for us. He didnt shoot her again but maybe its for the best. Somehow.
Did they plant a throw away gun on her?
No. They tried to call her a rascist and have her fired.
Ignorant inbred white fucks…wanna be cops but still pussy and dumb🤡….
No such thing as a white cop, brownie boy.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
This should never have happened. But, because they have to hire females this is what happens, instead of the female so called officer freaked out and wasn't able to take care of one dog she was wounded by the male officer trying to save this dumb ass.
So this stupid female so called police officer fucked everything by over reacting and screaming wildly.
I worked 17 years as a police officer, I was forced to take a medical retirement due to injuries suffered while on duty, so I have the right to say that NO female should be an officer of the law not a single one, they are all worthless.
If you where an American cop it's a shame nobody shot you. You lot are a disgrace. I'd love to see more of these thick trigger happy fuckwits getting shot like that.

View attachment 603047

Ya shoulda shot the bum ass ho in the head!!🤪🤪🤪

If you where an American cop it's a shame nobody shot you. You lot are a disgrace. I'd love to see more of these thick trigger happy fuckwits getting shot like that.
Hell yeah!!!

TomSawyer

Rookie
This should never have happened. But, because they have to hire females this is what happens, instead of the female so called officer freaked out and wasn't able to take care of one dog she was wounded by the male officer trying to save this dumb ass.
So this stupid female so called police officer fucked everything by over reacting and screaming wildly.
I worked 17 years as a police officer, I was forced to take a medical retirement due to injuries suffered while on duty, so I have the right to say that NO female should be an officer of the law not a single one, they are all worthless

Do yall hire flamboyant fags and if yall do did they act like her.

I worked 17 years as a police officer, I was forced to take a medical retirement due to injuries suffered while on duty, so I have the right to say that NO female should be an officer of the law not a single one, they are all worthless.
All women are worthless? Just like the one who gave birth to u. So if u come from a worthless person that makes u what? A turd. No wonder this sounds like a brainless idiot typed it. What do we expect from a turd? Nothing but worthless shit.. thank God u are no longer in the field 🙏. U were probably one of those officers who walk like they have a stick up their ass and use any excuse to pull out out their gun and shoot. Oh wait ✋️ nevermind u didn't shoot anyone u retired from injuries so they injured u on the job? Ofcourse what do we expect for a turd to do with a gun? Nothing but worthless shit which is why ur ass only got injured. So why don't u try to be a bit happy with ur pity life full of shit instead of spilling shit everytime u open ur mouth? Oh nevermind u can't. We expect shit from shit. Ur mom should of done civilians a favor and flushed u down with all the other turd...🤣🤡

Back