Police Shoot And Kill a Man Trapped in His Car After an Accident (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bsean

Lurker
Cops think they are above all others with the power to kilat will and get away with it. We are all just perps to them.l

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."
View attachment 614225
I believe he is well deserved cos waist time to the force. I love his screaming.

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."
View attachment 614225
Cops ARE NOT your friends. They are not there to help you.

true.blue

NewbieX
That kid was being fucking annoying!! (Not a reason to get shot). Why the hell didn't he just get out of the fucking car instead of acting like a retard!??!?!?!

View attachment 614225
And people wonder why you don’t go to the cops for help

“Accident” “stuck in his car” fuck off retard can’t even read the god damn description🤦‍♀️ Go back to twitter and get your attention span.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Fat Black Cop: Suck my dick boyeah, right now.

Damo0666: Yessir, please sir. I hope you like it, sir...(slurp, slurp)

Take heart brother. At least you're not 6 feet under, right?
I'm talking about reasonable requests you dumb cunt, when a cop asks you to get out of a vehicle you do it 🤷‍♂️ it doesn't matter if you agree with the reason why....

If you haven't done anything wrong or haven't got anything illegal on you then what's the problem?

Why risk getting arrested or even worse getting shot 🤷‍♂️ is it really worth it just to prove a point?

I used to play those silly games with the police all the time and guess what I got arrested several times when I didn't need to.....

From age 12 until I was about 30 I was what they call a "prolific offender" I had over 200 arrests and 130 convictions to my name and I hated the police , but eventually I learned that you can't win them and it's easier to just comply and waste 10 minutes of your time instead of not complying and losing your whole day

master shake

Well Known Member
It's okay 👍 he's not blk. Therefore there will be no lawsuit or riot. No faggy self hating whiteys to cry black lives matter and no one to give a fuck about him. They really didn't have to kill him. But tbh idgaf 🤷 that they did. Someone making some faggy heart shapes towards me and I'm lighting him tf up too.

Boochies

Rookie
Should have listened to the pigs...all good, another mentally ill cracker bites the dust. Can't be mad about that, amirite?

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
I'm talking about reasonable requests you dumb cunt, when a cop asks you to get out of a vehicle you do it 🤷‍♂️ it doesn't matter if you agree with the reason why....

If you haven't done anything wrong or haven't got anything illegal on you then what's the problem?

Why risk getting arrested or even worse getting shot 🤷‍♂️ is it really worth it just to prove a point?

I used to play those silly games with the police all the time and guess what I got arrested several times when I didn't need to.....

From age 12 until I was about 30 I was what they call a "prolific offender" I had over 200 arrests and 130 convictions to my name and I hated the police , but eventually I learned that you can't win them and it's easier to just comply and waste 10 minutes of your time instead of not complying and losing your whole day
Obviously I was being facetious, but demanding a free citizen out of his vehicle without cause is not reasonable. The police didn't appear to have any right to neither detain this young man nor order him out of his vehicle, let alone shoot him dead. He wasn't suspected of any crime and wasn't a threat to anyone. He called them for HELP. Once he indicates that he doesn't want/need their help, they should just LEAVE.

"If you haven't done anything wrong or haven't got anything illegal on you then what's the problem?" EXACTLY. If I haven't done anything wrong, what's the problem? Why am I being asked to get out of my vehicle? Have you considered it from that perspective?

It is precisely this compliant, sheep-like mentality you seem to have that explains why cops behave the way they do. They're accustomed to people who just do whatever they're told. Once someone more informed starts asserting their rights, they get aggressive and escalate the situation. Yet you want us to believe you're some sort of outlaw with 200+ arrests? Not buying it...

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Obviously I was being facetious, but demanding a free citizen out of his vehicle without cause is not reasonable. The police didn't appear to have any right to neither detain this young man nor order him out of his vehicle, let alone shoot him dead. He wasn't suspected of any crime and wasn't a threat to anyone. He called them for HELP. Once he indicates that he doesn't want/need their help, they should just LEAVE.

"If you haven't done anything wrong or haven't got anything illegal on you then what's the problem?" EXACTLY. If I haven't done anything wrong, what's the problem? Why am I being asked to get out of my vehicle? Have you considered it from that perspective?

It is precisely this compliant, sheep-like mentality you seem to have that explains why cops behave the way they do. They're accustomed to people who just do whatever they're told. Once someone more informed starts asserting their rights, they get aggressive and escalate the situation. Yet you want us to believe you're some sort of outlaw with 200+ arrests? Not buying it...
They guy had a knife and was clearly on drugs or drunk and behind the wheel of a car so they had every right to ask him to get out of the vehicle....

And regardless if you've done something wrong or not if a police officer asks you to get out of your vehicle you do it 🤷‍♂️ why would you not?

In the UK they can stop any vehicle at anytime and they don't need a reason, they can do a random check on any vehicle and driver.....

And it's not about been a sheep it's about not been a cunt, why act like you're above the law and can do what you want just because you don't agree with what a cop asks you, just comply and stop acting like a silly little Man child and these sorts of incidents won't happen 🤷‍♂️

And I never claimed to be an "outlaw" I'm British not American thank fuck 😁 and it's irrelevant whether you believe me or not but it's a fact, throughout my teens I was in and out of custody all the time and then throughout my 20s and early 30s I was a raging drug addict and racked up dozens of arrests and convictions....

At the time of my last arrest I had over 200 previous arrests and 130 convictions, it's not something I'm proud of but it is what it is and it's part of my past....

I was hounded by the police for years and I know full well how some of them are, but now I play by the rules and if a cop stops my and asks me to get out of my vehicle I will do it, not because I like the police or because I agree with them but because I don't want the hassle and have grown up and no longer act like a fucking moron

Back