Police Shoot And Kill a Man Trapped in His Car After an Accident (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sticky4life

Fresh Meat
People, there's about to be a purge so you won't have to bother with calling 911!!!:shutupman:It's the gubbermint! :lol:
That's gonna be fun.please come to chicago.we been getting plenty practice and I think so see what we do to each other,just wait until you see what we do to any crowd of idiots coming down our streets with intentions to harm us.Can yall start tomorrow?🙏🏾

Akanon

Rookie
I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. There is absolutely no reason to be a fucking prick, grab a weapon, waste everyone's time, especially after you are the one that called police for help. Police should just start showing up, if the person doesn't want to listen or obey commands. Just leave. Let the fucktard deal with whatever it is by himself. It's not worth the trouble these days.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I live in denver and venture into Boulder every once in awhile and it's full of fucking nutjobs like this "victim". Seriously, it has more of a concentration of these weirdos than LA or even San Francisco. Going into the local trader joes in Boulder is a fucking head trip and a half. .

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I live in denver and venture into Boulder every once in awhile and it's full of fucking nutjobs like this "victim". Seriously, it has more of a concentration of these weirdos than LA or even San Francisco. Going into the local trader joes in Boulder is a fucking head trip and a half. .
Call 911, Death Delivery.
Cop must have to do a simple question:
Pig: - Are you a trouble maker?
Bad brain chemistry: Yes.
Pig: - say goodbye to planet Earth. Now you are going to Uranus.
Pig: bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Damn... that was totally unnecessary.
Shut the fuck up, the fucking police gave him an order to drop the fucking knife and he didn't so they tried non lethal first then even after that, he didn't drop the knife so the fucking cops capped his ass, your so fucking retarded to think it's not necessary
Stupid , crazy asshole cops but also weird retarded, entitled kid, should have just got out of the car😑 I mean they're cops pointing guns at you, do what they fucking say, sue them later
Oh all cops are bastards to your no good fucking worthless ass. Hope the cops fucking kill your ass

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."
View attachment 614225
Disorientated. You dumb uneducated fuck that's not even a word. The worst is disoriented. RETARD!!!!
Christian Glass, 22, was shot and killed by a Georgetown Police Marshall on 10th June 2022 after calling 911 for help after a crash left him stuck in his car.

He seemed disorientated, had a small knife, and began making heart shapes with his hands after the police pointed weapons at him after asking him to drop the knife.

"Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling said on Thursday that the reason Deputy Andrew Buen used deadly force on Christian Glass was because he was afraid Glass was going to stab the Georgetown Police marshal out of the broken car window.
Snelling said in an interview with CPR News that Buen believed Glass posed a danger to officers by refusing to drop his knife after being asked 35 times to do so during a confrontation in June 2022.
The incident ended with Glass, a 22-year-old Boulder resident, being shot and killed after he called 911 for help."
View attachment 614225
Murdering fuckin PIGS!!!!

View attachment 614225
Blatant murder by police that won't go noticed because the victim isn't a resisting nigger being violent and uncooperative. RIP this guy.
Fucking butcher this guy with impunity, but they wouldn't put down my dad's uncle when he got stuck with his legs mangled and twisted in the floor of a car that got smashed by a semi and just let him burn to death as he begged them to shoot him.

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
It doesn't play.

Post an actual link instead of whatever this retarded shit is... "MEDIA=cnn]us/2022/09/15/colorado-christian-glass-police-shooting-orig-dp-lr.cnn [/MEDIA"
That retarded shit is BBcode that Goregrish uses to embed media from other sites. If it doesn't play for you maybe you're browser blocks CNN? It's automatic.
I attached a 16 mb lower quality vid too.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That retarded shit is BBcode that Goregrish uses to embed media from other sites. If it doesn't play for you maybe you're browser blocks CNN? It's automatic.
I attached a 16 mb lower quality vid too.

View attachment 614610

Thanks.

I never noticed how the media embed tool modifies addresses like that. Embedded CNN and Reddit media links don't work for me. It likely has something to do with Firefox adblocking add-on or security setting then.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

View attachment 614225
Another day in the good ole USA. Cops kill as many people as bad guys here. Smh.

Back