Pot is now legal in Alaska, that’s cool. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
21 and older, not in public. I can deal with that.
72dfd7647aeb7345601d4d3365a8ea42.jpg

R34P3R

Angel of Death
washington dc is a desolate wasteland, nothing there but pigs. is it legal in the miltary yet?
I agree fully with that...
Hell no. I'd be dishonorably discharged. My cousin actually received a dishonorable discharge from the Navy for smoking.
Personally, I don't do drugs of any sort. Not that I have a problem with it, just personal preference.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Ignorance must be a peaceful place for you.
How am I ignorant? Voluntary refrain from the use of a drug that clearly effects your brain by the involuntary, unnatural release of endorphins (though I couldn't care less about another's addiction or passion) is ignorant?

Sorry I didn't have to be constantly drooling and ignorant of actual reality to realize that's not the path I wish to take... What an ignoramus I must be.

fritoburrito

How am I ignorant? Voluntary refrain from the use of a drug that clearly effects your brain by the involuntary, unnatural release of endorphins (though I couldn't care less about another's addiction or passion) is ignorant?

Sorry I didn't have to be constantly drooling and ignorant of actual reality to realize that's not the path I wish to take... What an ignoramus I must be.
"desolate wasteland" You don't travel much either.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
"desolate wasteland" You don't travel much either.
I earned my Ram Badge when I went to Mountain Warfare School in Ft. Wainwright, Alaska, and deployed to more countries and continents than you could probably name...
I thought you'd be more mellowed out

Last edited by a moderator:

fritoburrito

I earned my Ram Badge when I went to Mountain Warfare School in Ft. Wainwright, Alaska, and deployed to more countries and continents than you could probably name...
I thought you'd be more mellowed out
First, thank you for your service. I love my freedom.

My brother was stationed there and hated every minute. He was regular Army, 82AB, lots of combat, now retired after his 20.
Guess I can understand the desolate part although I stay in the city and never venture out very far. Was planning to move back to Florida where its warm, the drunks stay away and the women are plentiful. But this place and people kind of grew on me so perhaps I get protective of my new home. Just say'in, yea, most of AK is desolate, parts of it are shit (especially the villages), but the rest is pure grandeur.
colorful-peace-sign-clipart-9T4AL8jTE.png

R34P3R

Angel of Death
First, thank you for your service. I love my freedom.

My brother was stationed there and hated every minute. He was regular Army, 82AB, lots of combat, now retired after his 20.
Guess I can understand the desolate part although I stay in the city and never venture out very far. Was planning to move back to Florida where its warm, the drunks stay away and the women are plentiful. But this place and people kind of grew on me so perhaps I get protective of my new home. Just say'in, yea, most of AK is desolate, parts of it are shit (especially the villages), but the rest is pure grandeur.
View attachment 187706
I had a love/hate relationship with AK. I think I would love to live there.... Just not while in the Army. The military has a way of making you hate everywhere you go. Especially JBLM (Ft. Lewis), WA... Fuck that place!

Gotta love the Eighty Deuce! Tell your brother "AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY, [His Rank]!" Lol... He'll either laugh or tell you to STFU. xD

But yeah, weed never really bothers me, I don't see why it's not legal (maybe the Gov won't profit off it enough?). Especially in areas where the density of population is so low (that's all I was saying in my original post).

Drago420

Rookie
I agree fully with that...
Hell no. I'd be dishonorably discharged. My cousin actually received a dishonorable discharge from the Navy for smoking.
Personally, I don't do drugs of any sort. Not that I have a problem with it, just personal preference.
No caffeine? No alcohol? No nicotine? No acetamenophine? No ibuprofen? Everyone uses drugs to some degree.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
No caffeine? No alcohol? No nicotine? No acetamenophine? No ibuprofen? Everyone uses drugs to some degree.
That's true.

I've mentioned my personal stance in previous threads in more depth, I just didn't want to sound like a broken record repeating myself here. But since you wanted elaboration...:

I only drink alcohol... of course I drink coffee occasionally, I don't smoke, and never take medication unless I absolutely need to (I'll take ibuprofen if I have a raging migraine). I was just being general and to the point here.

Also, in my eyes, alcohol is literally more of a poison than a drug in terms of it's lack of production and stimulation via hormone secretion... As it only suppresses.

I just don't see the point in introducing artificial stimulation without it being a necessity. I mean, I know people smoke for fun, I just don't personally find it appealing. If I had chronic pain or cancer, I'd probably smoke for the medicinal quality it provides. As of right now, I don't have any reason to use it.

Back