Pot is now legal in Alaska, that’s cool. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
45c1cccfff954c.jpg

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Sadly Tennessee will most likely be one of the very last states to legalize. Fucking bible thumpers.
You just gotta look for some verse in the King James bible that says you're supposed to do it.Justification problem solved.

McM

ARSELING
We have 16 federal states and each has it's own laws about drug posession. It's prohibited everywhere. Small amounts (~ 10g hash) should be tolerated, but some cops have an other point of view...
There are many good 'headshops' with bongs, pipes and everything the dealer could need, incl. Swiss 'Pesola' precision scales and laboratory items for freebase production at home. But nothing to smoke...
I don't think we'll get any form of legalisation for the whole country here. Maybe they'll try something in Berlin, they're just debating about opening an officially 'coffeeshop' nearby a notorious park. Now there
are hoards of Lebanese, Congolese, Turkish.....dealers. With all the problems.
The USA is on a right way...if it is not a secret plot by the CIA and Aluminatis again to gain money and control.
think.gif

A Nameless Ghoul

☠☠☠☠☠
We have 16 federal states and each has it's own laws about drug posession. It's prohibited everywhere. Small amounts (~ 10g hash) should be tolerated, but some cops have an other point of view...
There are many good 'headshops' with bongs, pipes and everything the dealer could need, incl. Swiss 'Pesola' precision scales and laboratory items for freebase production at home. But nothing to smoke...
I don't think we'll get any form of legalisation for the whole country here. Maybe they'll try something in Berlin, they're just debating about opening an officially 'coffeeshop' nearby a notorious park. Now there
are hoards of Lebanese, Congolese, Turkish.....dealers. With all the problems.
The USA is on a right way...if it is not a secret plot by the CIA and Aluminatis again to gain money and control.View attachment 202118

You guys smoke mostly hash over there?

mrln

silent ghost
pot should be legalized everywhere. if one chooses to smoke it,its their prerogative. its not a gateway drug,as the govt would want you to believe. the reason its not completely legal,is because the govt cant make a bunch of money on it. once they put their hands In the "pot'',and try to make a bunch of money on it,people are going to go to the "black market". and I myself wont pay 75 bux on an 1/8th when I could pay 50 from the guy up the street. and with the same quality.

A Nameless Ghoul

☠☠☠☠☠
Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana Introduced in the House.

A bipartisan effort to legalize medical marijuana at the federal level is now underway in both Houses of Congress, and its sponsors acknowledge they face an uphill climb to passage - but they believe the public is on their side.

"Polls show that at least 86 percent of Americans say medical marijuana should be available," said Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, in an interview with CBS News. "Legislators rarely lead, they generally follow. I guess it's called cultural lag...Eventually, people in Congress start catching up."

Cohen and Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska, unveiled a bill on Tuesday that would reclassify marijuana as a Schedule II narcotic, recognizing some appropriate medical uses for the drug. Marijuana is legal for medical use in 23 states and the District of Columbia, but the federal government currently classifies pot as a Schedule I narcotic with no apparent medical utility.

The reclassification would have a variety of effects on how the federal government enforces marijuana laws. It would allow states to set their own medical marijuana statutes free of federal interference, allow medical marijuana dispensaries to access the banking system, and allow doctors at government agencies like the Department of Veterans Affairs to prescribe medical marijuana in states where it's permitted. It could also jumpstart research into the drug's medical uses.

- Read the entire article at CBS News.

Back