Presidential Immunity At Play (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
9D78455C-F9AF-46DD-8923-07E712449029.jpeg

The office of the presidency is far too powerful than what the founding fathers created. Congress has been gradually squandering it's powers away to the executive for the last hundred years of more because it's easier to have one person call the shots than actually making policy together. That's why Congress is at the mercy of the presidency instead of the other way around. The people's representatives would make decisions through compromise, and the president had to do it. Those days are gone now. It's become party over country anymore.

evil retard

room temperature iq
The office of the presidency is far too powerful than what the founding fathers created. Congress has been gradually squandering it's powers away to the executive for the last hundred years of more because it's easier to have one person call the shots than actually making policy together. That's why Congress is at the mercy of the presidency instead of the other way around. The people's representatives would make decisions through compromise, and the president had to do it. Those days are gone now. It's become party over country anymore.
are you gonna keep moping around feeling sorry for yourself, or are you gonna come help me with my pipe bombs and take america back? :eyebrows:

cup.gif

Tottie

You've got to laugh

What's good for the goose, will be good for the gander...

Dems are on a slippery slope, yes indeedy.

You can't charge one without the other, America's wild though they have you'se mad divided.The UK's no far behind.I've never really been political wanted independence for Scotland why wouldnt yae,I'd rather be ruled by cunts of mine than someone else.Look at the state of it noo, I can see most people going fuck this far right,white is wrong here.There's a tipping point, we're all in ,or we're getting bred out.governments letting cunts burn flags trying to wreck war memorials but backing Israel ,gimps running shit everywhere.

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
ARM ME WITH HARMONY
1713848495116.png

You motherfuckers paying twice as much for evry thing,
All I know is that it's because of Slow Joe's thinking,
All these Marxists have their fucking thumbs on everything,
Let's Break Them Off.

You down with Donnie T, YEAH, You know me,
Who's down with Donnie T, evry lase hommie.

1713854681154.png

MAKE 47=45

Back