Prince Phillip dead at 99 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Very much doubt she watched, probably tried to stop Harry going too, won’t be happy that Harry William and Kate were chatting away to each other
It said she couldn't attend for medical reasons, I don't know if that means she's pregnant or her fear of tunnels between there and the airport.
But yeah she will have watched it even if just to keep an eye on ginge.

Vwj

NewbieX
She’ll be fuming then, and as for medical reasons I’d say it’s because the victim mentally is high in her

Bigsnail34

This user was banned
Dear lord , even your article states he is a descendant of the Danish-German house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg ( a 15th century house) This does not make you German. My great great grandmother was Danish, her husband was Irish, Her daughter, my great grandmother married a German , their daughter my grandmother married a French man, the rest of my family are French. I by your reckoning am German too?
yr grampa.jpg

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
It said she couldn't attend for medical reasons, I don't know if that means she's pregnant or her fear of tunnels between there and the airport.
But yeah she will have watched it even if just to keep an eye on ginge.

I thought Harry was pregnant?

LjDes

Deviant
I think there was a two minute mention on our news channel regarding his demise.
While being a fighter in the Canadian forces there was never any mention of them..

Back