Prince Phillip dead at 99 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Actually I had to stop watching Landline a few years ago cause it just proves how much the government dont give a fuck about our country

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Actually I had to stop watching Landline a few years ago cause it just proves how much the government dont give a fuck about our country
Thank Paul Keating for floating our dollar and putting us under suffrage to the world economy that we don't have a chance in and are being raped by(all our resources)...

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
I think he was the best of a bad bunch, he said what he thought and didn't give a fuck about what anyone else thought about what he said.

RIP Phil The Greek.
Ha yea, whilst in Oz he stated to the aboriginals, "So do you still throw spears?" :lolhard:

PieFace

Wat da fack
She doesn't need the backing of the armed forces....She still has absolute power over them...
Under British constitutional law the command and government of the British armed forces is vested in the Queen and as such she holds the highest office in the military chain of command.
But she's still relying on military doing as she says, so she requires support. Yes she's top dog, but I dare say that if turned into or there ended up being some power hungry crazy cunt in the palace that the armed forces simply would not follow orders.

There's nothing to gain, what orders are they to follow? What would they want?
Besides, I dare say parliament would recognise the crazy cunt in the palace and start chipping away at their powers.

Its just unrealistic is all I'm saying. Its nice to let yer mind wonder yano think about what Uproar they could cause, a bit like how you'd spend money after winning the lottery.
They've got it good, absolute zero to gain from taking over except massive amounts of extra work.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
In Germany, too, the majority of the population is German but there are many immigrants
These immigrants have been in Germany not only since 1989 but for hundreds or thousands of years Immigrants have come to Germany from all over, from the Nordic countries, France, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Russia and now, since 2014, millions of Arabs have been living in Germany as emigrants.

The Brits are more northern than Germans because the Vikings loved to sail everywhere and England is close to the Scandinavian coasts (numerous Viking mass graves have also been unearthed in Britain) but there may of course be Germans in Britain as well as being Italians (since the Roman Empire also occupied and ruled part of Britain for a long time) or Spaniards and French immigrants are also possible
The British are a pretty mixed race

Back