Prince Phillip dead at 99 (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I think he was the best of a bad bunch, he said what he thought and didn't give a fuck about what anyone else thought about what he said.

RIP Phil The Greek.
He was Danish...and the queen's second cousin...A cousin rooter.. Nothing good about that...

Brainfart

English royal family is German...Saxe Gotha Coburg...Changed their name to Windsor, When the Nazis were bombing the shit out of the UK...

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Andrews apple didn't fall far from the tree it seems.

Attachments

• IMG-20210409-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210409-WA0001.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 31

Brainfart

Prince Phillip of Greece and Denmark was known as "Phil The Greek".
Born in Greece but is related to Danish and German royalty...
He is a descendant of the Danish-German house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg, whose members have provided bespoke royalty to Denmark, Norway and Greece. Philip was himself born Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark on June 10 1921 on Corfu. He certainly has a lot more German than Greek blood and does speak German. The English royal family are German...what a kick in the balls to the English who were getting bombed and killed by nazi Germany...

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Born in Greece but is related to Danish and German royalty...
He is a descendant of the Danish-German house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg, whose members have provided bespoke royalty to Denmark, Norway and Greece. Philip was himself born Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark on June 10 1921 on Corfu. He certainly has a lot more German than Greek blood and does speak German. The English royal family are German...what a kick in the balls to the English who were getting bombed and killed by nazi Germany...
I don't really give a fuck where he was born or what blood he had, his nickname was Phil The Greek and he was a funny bloke so long as you weren't a Chink or a Fuzzy Wuzzy!

Brainfart

I don't really give a fuck where he was born or what blood he had, his nickname was Phil The Greek and he was a funny bloke so long as you weren't a Chink or a Fuzzy Wuzzy!
But he was an inbred that fucked the queen when she was thirteen...The only thing the royal family gave the human race is colour blindness and haemophilia from inbreeding...

Back