Putin wins election over overwhelming odds! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Can anyone explain to me why they won’t fast track the Ukraine into NATO? Putin is committing war crimes and no one seems to give a fuck, why won’t Interpol get involved and have Putin arrested? Invade Russia and extradite the prick!
That would be messy and inconvenient for nato members. Easier and less commitment to let Ukraine take the brunt of it in their place

rodmanii

This user was banned
Can anyone explain to me why they won’t fast track the Ukraine into NATO? Putin is committing war crimes and no one seems to give a fuck, why won’t Interpol get involved and have Putin arrested? Invade Russia and extradite the prick!
how old are you? 12? retard

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Putin's biggest opponent is the Russian communist party. Navalny started out as a liberal but when that didn't work he turned to ultranationalism.
The most Navalny had in the Russian electorate was just 3%.
This supposed opposition is just another Western trick.
To know the truth, just google for 5 minutes and you will find out.

Navalny's supporters... 👀

The russian imperial flag with Navalny and the ultranacionalists
navanly-taking-part-in-the-parade-of-russian-march-an-ultra-v0-1y3rc4fzncjc1-ezgif.com-webp-to...jpg

They have been fooling us.

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
To be accepted into NATO the country has to make a submission to NATO, it also has to be free from conflicts with other countries, that's to stop countries getting into a war with another country then joining NATO just to get back up, there's a lot of other provisions for countries to join NATO as well.
Putin has arrest warrants on him for abducting Ukrainian children but to go into Russia to implement them would guarantee them imprisonment, you don't go into other countries & arrest heads of state---it starts wars & Russia is a bully state.

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
Putin's biggest opponent is the Russian communist party. Navalny started out as a liberal but when that didn't work he turned to ultranationalism.
The most Navalny had in the Russian electorate was just 3%.
This supposed opposition is just another Western trick.
To know the truth, just google for 5 minutes and you will find out.

Navalny's supporters... 👀

View attachment 753627

The russian imperial flag with Navalny and the ultranacionalists
View attachment 753628

They have been fooling us.

They're all feds.

Dirlwanger

They're all feds.
Who? Navalny?...What I know is that he was a fake without any ideology. He tried different ways to get the attention of the Russians. Tried it in a way that didn't work, so he decided to be an extremist, it didn't work very well and led him to prison... and of course the conspiracy to drag a revolution into Russia.
An was funded by CIA and MI6.

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
Who? Navalny?...What I know is that he was a fake without any ideology. He tried different ways to get the attention of the Russians. Tried it in a way that didn't work, so he decided to be an extremist, it didn't work very well and led him to prison... and of course the conspiracy to drag a revolution into Russia.
An was funded by CIA and MI6.
I still don't have a clue wtf that is

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
??...me neither... 😆
I'm not kidding I keep up with this shit on the hour. It's like my " young and the restless". I've never heard of this queer until he died. The Russians seem to be living cheaper and better there. At least their cereal isn't turning them gay. Grow your own food folks. Self sustainable assets is the future. However they'll take that too with the chem trails. That's a different story. For now ukraine has been disabled from milking the cow completely dry. I for one am glad this fucking cock ass fed bitch is dead and mummifying under the artic tundra.

Dirlwanger

I'm not kidding I keep up with this shit on the hour. It's like my " young and the restless". I've never heard of this queer until he died. The Russians seem to be living cheaper and better there. At least their cereal isn't turning them gay. Grow your own food folks. Self sustainable assets is the future. However they'll take that too with the chem trails. That's a different story. For now ukraine has been disabled from milking the cow completely dry. I for one am glad this fucking cock ass fed bitch is dead and mummifying under the artic tundra.
What can i say...propaganda. Most people never heard about him. And all of the sudden they forgot about Julian Assange and others who are in our prisons for being whistleblowers...Not the case of Navalny.
What's weird is that this guy died when the Russian president won the elections and Ukraine suffered a huge military defeat... Big coincidence.

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
What can i say...propaganda. Most people never heard about him. And all of the sudden they forgot about Julian Assange and others who are in our prisons for being whistleblowers...Not the case of Navalny.
What's weird is that this guy died when the Russian president won the elections and Ukraine suffered a huge military defeat... Big coincidence.
Look over here!

Back