Warning:Children Removing Kids From Parked Hot Vehicle (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Screenshot_20240701_062410_Video Downloader.jpg

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I really, really hope she gets jail time. They'll have to keep her in solitary for her safety the entire time. The woman in cell block C are going to tear her to shreds, piss on those shreds and then do it all over again. I remember when I was in, we found out this cunt had drug a little chihuahua with her car when she was dog sitting it, i had just gotten out of max, so I didn't do shit, but within 30 mins of being in there. She was huddled in the corner crying from all the taunts. They made sure she was miserable from the moment she got there, til the next day when she got a fucking PR bond. I hope that dog dragging cunt killed herself at the prospect of going back for sentencing

zyclownB

Rookie
Eh, they’re Mexican. They should be able to handle it. They are the hardest workers in the world. They can’t handle being in a car for 50 minutes? Suck it up and get back to the field.

How is she supposed to get the shopping done with 3 kids under 5 and no child care?
Right! Free childcare for everyone including illegals. Also Medicare and Social Security. We can afford that as a nation. Just print more money.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Definitely charge her. This wasn’t a case of “ omg ! I forgot the baby was in the back !” She deliberately left all 3 children in a hot car probably with the older one BEGGING not to be left there ….

Back