bizarre Reverend Jim Jones escape video (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
James Warren Jones (May 13, 1931 – November 18, 1978) was an American preacher, political activist, and mass murderer. He led the Peoples Temple, a new religious movement, between 1955 and 1978. In what he called "revolutionary suicide", Jones and the members of his inner circle orchestrated a mass murder-suicide in his remote jungle commune at Jonestown, Guyana, on November 18, 1978. Jones and the events that occurred at Jonestown have had a defining influence on society's perception of cults.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
I've got credit on this forum. I'm guessing I just lost a little posting this, I happened to watch the doc last night so posted the vid I saw on TV. How the fuck does one man convince nearly a thousand people to kill themselves!?

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I've got credit on this forum. I'm guessing I just lost a little posting this, I happened to watch the doc last night so posted the vid I saw on TV. How the fuck does one man convince nearly a thousand people to kill themselves!?
Because there may be more than what we are been told, just saying, it may be a posdibility.

Fruit Fairy

Slippery When Dead
Actually, a good percentage were forced. There were already people who wanted to leave. Some bodies were found to have needle marks on the back of their necks if not behind their arms or between their shoulder blades. Yeah, there were brainwashed followers but there were a good chunk of people who didn't want to die and were technically killed.

Back