bizarre ~Robbers Had A Bad Day~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
In Canada if we beat the thief we go to jail too, shitty inbreeding laws
canada is a fucked up place like that,hu?

here in the states, if you shoot him,you better kill him. then make it look like self defense.
not sure if you beat he shit out of the intruder,what would happen to you law wise. but im sure the cocksucker would sue you and win!

HG

95T exp

here in the states, if you shoot him,you better kill him. then make it look like self defense.
not sure if you beat he shit out of the intruder,what would happen to you law wise. but im sure the cocksucker would sue you and win!
I don't like it when you're like this - you worry me...

and you voted for that, so fuck you
I wasn't born when they made this law, it's like some kind of act of independence, silly boy, we can't change that like that

we can't even have a gun in the bed or in a drawer, we have to put them in a locked locker and the triggers must also be locked, the armed thief has time to fuck you 100 times before opening the first one locker , and even with a knife or a bat they will file a complaint for assault which is more serious than stealing..

Last edited:
Back