Serious Ruined her life forever (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
That is so sad. Sometimes when a big life change happens like that, it can actually be a good thing. When she got out of jail, she probably drank like a fish while going through the whole grieving process. When... if...she feels just a glimmer of hope again, she can get help and start over fresh. We don't know all her baggage... she'll have to deal with all that too. This is what life is...

Tottie

You've got to laugh

She ruined her life she will forever known as the drunk 3rd grade teacher

I wouldn't sack the woman, she's obviously got problem's, get her help if she fucks up again then sack her.besides they're letting mad creepy cross dressers in to read stories I'd be more worried about them tbh

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
No doubt coming from a fellow drunk.....

NO doubt coming from an alcoholic. Of course she should be fired. Drinking and lying while teaching 3rd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF does LGBTQ have anything to do with this???? I'll tell you.....NOTHING. How about banning the bible which is filled with incest, murder, vulgarity, battles, beheading, kidnapping and violence. Yeah....wonderful read for third graders or sitting at home with mom and pop. Why the fuck are you maga maggots so afraid of the LGBTQ???? Quit being a snowflake and mind your own business.
Not afraid............but tired of people flaunting sexuality in front of minors. My child is my business ya fuckin weirdo.

Tottie

You've got to laugh

NO doubt coming from an alcoholic. Of course she should be fired. Drinking and lying while teaching 3rd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF does LGBTQ have anything to do with this???? I'll tell you.....NOTHING. How about banning the bible which is filled with incest, murder, vulgarity, battles, beheading, kidnapping and violence. Yeah....wonderful read for third graders or sitting at home with mom and pop. Why the fuck are you maga maggots so afraid of the LGBTQ???? Quit being a snowflake and mind your own business.
First of all,I'm not some daft wee boy,I've lived a fucking lot and it wasn't always good I'm almost 40,was mental full off drink an coke then got my shit together last year,been going to college to be a personal trainer.and my bro offered to pay for a quick course naw I'm doin it,calm the pantyhose.I'm from Scotland,i don't want trump associating with Scotland never mind yer biden kiddie sniffer trumps probs a beast aswell,And I'm not against lbgt or whatever it is noo one of my brothers likes the cock (more lassies fir me😉)I've got sympathy for the woman because I believe in recovery .I also agree with you when it comes to religion but its the same with sex,let kids be kids did you never climb a tree an punch a bees nest then regret it but no really.you don't want a rabbi or priest but it's cool for a transvestite.its gonae confuse them .School should be for learning the fundamentals not letting the mentals run the schools.stop listening to politicians talk to a vet. They'll tell you it right.peace

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
First of all,I'm not some daft wee boy,I've lived a fucking lot and it wasn't always good I'm almost 40,was mental full off drink an coke then got my shit together last year,been going to college to be a personal trainer.and my bro offered to pay for a quick course naw I'm doin it,calm the pantyhose.I'm from Scotland,i don't want trump associating with Scotland never mind yer biden kiddie sniffer trumps probs a beast aswell,And I'm not against lbgt or whatever it is noo one of my brothers likes the cock (more lassies fir me😉)I've got sympathy for the woman because I believe in recovery .I also agree with you when it comes to religion but its the same with sex,let kids be kids did you never climb a tree an punch a bees nest then regret it but no really.you don't want a rabbi or priest but it's cool for a transvestite.its gonae confuse them .School should be for learning the fundamentals not letting the mentals run the schools.stop listening to politicians talk to a vet. They'll tell you it right.peace
I don't think that deluded lunatic is gonna understand a word you wrote, he's too busy squirming in his sleep dreaming about attacking the world with some more Trump deranged rants and exclamation marks.

What do you mean.. "Mind your own business"? THAT'S the goddamn problem ...they make their life EVERYONE'S business by ramming it down everyone's throat constantly! pfffff

mrln

silent ghost
That is so sad. Sometimes when a big life change happens like that, it can actually be a good thing. When she got out of jail, she probably drank like a fish while going through the whole grieving process. When... if...she feels just a glimmer of hope again, she can get help and start over fresh. We don't know all her baggage... she'll have to deal with all that too. This is what life is...
NAAAA. she still drinks like a fish,but shes homeless now because shes jobless. her husband left her for a younger broad who isnt a drunk and does kinky stuff .

billiam

Well Known Member
20230626_113251.jpg

Tottie

You've got to laugh
I don't think that deluded lunatic is gonna understand a word you wrote, he's too busy squirming in his sleep dreaming about attacking the world with some more Trump deranged rants and exclamation marks.

What do you mean.. "Mind your own business"? THAT'S the goddamn problem ...they make their life EVERYONE'S business by ramming it down everyone's throat constantly! pfffff
People are people but some people can't handle it, ironically? Hope so.Be cool divide and conquer, way of the world since before government 🤔 trust me I was clued up before I was a mad cunt, they called it modern studies (ie politics) I was disruptive got sent outside for calling out the bullshit . you're point is only valid if you tow some arsehole politicians line.its fucked (we've got a free thinker here) mi5 bag guy, you can't zip yerself up in a bag when you're tied up.i was at pizza express mate 🤣I'm trying to be good at this point. People are getting chibbed

lechmich

Forum Veteran
When piggy doesn't know, he should STFU

Narcotics are not prescribed for anxiety, and the bitch does NOT need to keep her pills in a container for any reason at all.

So many legal problems with this Nazi shit (at least where I'm from)

Last edited:

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
I wonder if her husband served her divorce papers yet
I think the husband was already gone when this happened, the fact she couldn't call him when she was given a choice of that or being arrested says everything. Most people would do everything they could to get out of that situation as quickly as possible.

girl101

Forum Veteran
I think the husband was already gone when this happened, the fact she couldn't call him when she was given a choice of that or being arrested says everything. Most people would do everything they could to get out of that situation as quickly as possible.
I was wondering that as well. She would rather go to the pokey then call the husband

I once took a clopino with a shot of hard liquor and boy they really mean it when it comes to mixing pills liquor. Together.

Last edited:
Back