Russia: Beslan Massacre 2004 (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Gymnasium Windows

This set shows a small girl, maybe 8-10 years old, who escaped through one of the gym windows.

Set 2.

3a. A boy watches as the girl (bottom right) hoists herself out the window frame.
View attachment 51259

3b. The boy looks out the window after the girl drops to the ground below. Adults can be seen in left portion.
View attachment 51260

3c. The boy is gone from the window. But the girl has landed safely.
View attachment 51261

3d. Closer version of the girl having landed on the ground. People are seen inside the gym.
View attachment 51262

3e. As the girl remains sitting on the ground, an adult female appears to have also jumped out the same window.
View attachment 51263

3f. The adult female is gone, people are still in the gym, and the little girl starts to stand up.
View attachment 51264

3g. The girl begins to walk away. Not known if she survived.
View attachment 51265
I watched this live in 2004. The girl was trying to climb BACK into the gym. I remember screaming internally when I saw that. She survived though.

I always remember seeing the survivors chugging down water and juice and then bursting into tears once they felt safe.

raggyroo

🇺🇦
"At 09:11 local time [Sept. 1, 2004], the rebels arrived at Beslan in a GAZelle police van and a GAZ-66 military truck. Many witnesses and independent experts claim that there were, in fact, two groups of attackers, and that the first group was already at the school when the second group arrived by truck. At first, some at the school mistook the guerrillas for Russian special forces practising a security drill. However, the attackers soon began shooting in the air and forcing everybody from the school grounds into the building.

During the initial chaos, up to 50 people managed to flee and alert authorities to the situation. A number of people also managed to hide in the boiler room. After an exchange of gunfire against the police and an armed local civilian, in which reportedly one attacker was killed and two were wounded, the militants seized the school building. Reports of the death toll from this shoot-out ranged from two to eight people, while more than a dozen people were injured."

Set 3.

9. A child is removed from the scene.
View attachment 51198

10. A wounded member of the Russian Special Forces.
View attachment 51199

11. The remains of the terrorists (the next several photos are also of the dead terrorists).
View attachment 51200

View attachment 51201
Pic 11 The dude with no ball bottoms anymore was giving the last Fuck you lmao

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
as always, the religion of "peace"

muzzie fucks whoreshipping muhammad (may pieces of shits be upon his faggot ass) deserve to be tortured and killed.

Wesson

Fresh Meat
Wow very interesting and horrific. I didn't know there were so many attackers. Why they ever thought this would work is beyond me.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Wow very interesting and horrific. I didn't know there were so many attackers. Why they ever thought this would work is beyond me.
I think they went in with a fatalistic attitude and maybe knew it was going to go bad for them but in some regards, they did shake things up and bring worldwide attention to their cause/s in regards to Russian policy. It's just too bad that they choose a school with children to use as a shield - but that's what brought all the attention and condemnation of how the Russians responded.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
With those fucks standing on dead-man switches it was a shit situation for any Government to be in. What didn't help was every commander wanted the glory & didn't work with the other teams turning it into a goat fuck.

pretzels

the victorious secret : gabagool !!
This bit has muddled me..........

32. Before the fire: bodies can be seen on the gymnasium floor while an adult female and child lay dead outside.
View attachment 51223
[/QUOTE]
prolly shot by the terrorists as they escaped theyre pretty clearly the same people in both pics

Bruh that abandoned building is prolly the most haunted placed imaginable

Back