RUSSIAN JAIL TORTURE (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I know 50 000 torture methods that are not gay. Why not use them?! Why gay?!
*Bump*

There's some good comments in top comments, as to why, on Ovechkin's FB. Rape is not about sex so much, gay or otherwise, it's about power & control.

The post has remained up since he posted it & they were doing it to break them, scare them, control them but, particularly, to use as blackmail against them, as they were also recruiting them, & someone has flipped the script on them... finally.

5 years of access but, not being able to do anything until he got out while he was also tortured...that guy deserves a medal.

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
I didn't quiet know in what section to put this 'cus I'm sort of speechless..

Gulagu.net coordinators and experts managed to take out a secret video archive, which was filmed in a number of FSIN institutions under the control of operatives from the M FSB department of Russia. This archive contains over 1000 videos and documents that confirm the systemic nature of torture in Russian prisons. In fact, FSIN and FSB operatives gave orders to their agents, capo developers, to torture arrested and convicted prisoners, to force them to cooperate and give the necessary evidence. At the same time, in relation to people who were in a knowingly helpless position (they were beaten, stripped naked, tied up), violent acts were committed in a perverted form. People were beaten, raped, tortured, and everything that happened was filmed. In the coming weeks, we will be gradually releasing this video evidence in order to expose this torture conveyor and urge the Russian authorities to abandon torture practices.“, – said Vladimir Osechkin on the air.

View attachment 546802

If you wanna look into this more
sauce: Leakage from the FSB! A whole archive of terrible torture of prisoners was taken out of Russia - Global Happenings
They’re just testing for covid

WAH67

Well Known Member

Gulagu.net coordinators and experts managed to take out a secret video archive, which was filmed in a number of FSIN institutions under the control of operatives from the M FSB department of Russia. This archive contains over 1000 videos and documents that confirm the systemic nature of torture in Russian prisons. In fact, FSIN and FSB operatives gave orders to their agents, capo developers, to torture arrested and convicted prisoners, to force them to cooperate and give the necessary evidence. At the same time, in relation to people who were in a knowingly helpless position (they were beaten, stripped naked, tied up), violent acts were committed in a perverted form. People were beaten, raped, tortured, and everything that happened was filmed. In the coming weeks, we will be gradually releasing this video evidence in order to expose this torture conveyor and urge the Russian authorities to abandon torture practices.“, – said Vladimir Osechkin on the air.

View attachment 546802

sauce: Leakage from the FSB! A whole archive of terrible torture of prisoners was taken out of Russia - Global Happenings
Sauce 🤣

zbudgetdirector

Writer/Director

View attachment 546802

I guess Warsaw isn’t the only place to be fucked by a pole.

Levelz Fury

Fresh Meat

View attachment 546802

Idk about that now. You can beat there ass up but to do gay shit like this is truly the artistry of a gay man and his side nigga.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Too bad there seem to be no (or not publicly available) photos or films from inside the old labour camps which A. Solzhenizyn described in his book 'Archipelago Gulag'.
Things don't appear to have changed much...

“After we’ll fuck this scoundrel’s ass through, he’ll be quick to remember how to make sabotage against Soviet regime and party in university with his cybernetics!”
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking the whole time this definitely makes the guys doing the torture gay af
Rape is torture. Used all the time.
If you really want to fuck someone up, rape them.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Things don't appear to have changed much...

“After we’ll fuck this scoundrel’s ass through, he’ll be quick to remember how to make sabotage against Soviet regime and party in university with his cybernetics!”
Post automatically merged:

Rape is torture. Used all the time.
If you really want to fuck someone up, rape them.
Yep, agreed.

Back