Serious Scottish police say rapes committed by men will be logged as rapes by “women” if offenders are trans (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
All the men wear skirts up there.. even the bloke on the porridge box
So a woman can now rape a man up the shitbox?
Aye Lad.........that they will...................up der shitta they be.......like fookin a bleeding cow mate......................................
873008b07f32_4360.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
so if the rapist has a dick and identifies as a woman,would that person be considered as a hemaphrodite? a woman with a dick?

Its still the same crime with the same punishment but the documents write a difrent sex so rape is still rape i guess

So if I as a male got arrested and said I identify as female , they would send me to a woman's prison ? Please say yes .
Kinda if you say that then you whould have to prove that in some way and if you are found as you are lying and siad that to get to a womens prison you whould be charged with fraud

deviant2

hell is other people
Welcome to 'murrica.
Wait'll they start doing drag queen shows for the children in places of worship and the local library in the name of diversity. Or allow teachers to educate your grade schoolers on where winkies can go and what to do with them. We have this happening all over the country, and it's some fucked up shit. Crossing the line would be a serious understatement.

raptorzzz

prehistoric pal
Rape is rape. There shouldn't be a distinction between genders regarding crimes. Scotland is a dying country I swear

mrln

silent ghost
yea i think its got to "rank up there" ,as one of the most ignoramus stupidest things ive heard!
talk about going against the gain and encouraging that stupid bullshit behaviour.

Zeodus

Molecular thing
Retards, sick of this backwards shit.

It's almost like governments wants to start open season on these confused fucks, through this type of ruling.

One thing you'd never see in a country like Saudi Arabia, they'll stone your fairy ass first, that's the one good thing about that country.

Back