Guns Security Fatally Shoots Man (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
41BBC335-1130-4181-BE76-4DC01CE77CD1.jpeg

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
They just charged him with second degree murder over this shooting.
That's a perfect indicator that they'll reduce the charge further. It will most likely end up negligent manslaughter or something similar.

If that had been a private citizen with a firearm instead of a security guard, and another private citizen tried to hit the other with a truck, the armed citizen has every right to defend themselves from death. Assaulting someone with a vehicle is exactly the same as shooting at them with a gun.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
People in the USA who have a badge or a bit of authority are utter cunts. The cops there are the worse cunts iin the world for it.
I'll be the first to admit that I am not a big fan of shitty cops. Far too many of them have huge ego problems, too little training, and they're often forced into playing a role that they're not fit to fulfill.

However, there's always going to be a few bad apples in a barrel full of good ones.

I've been friends with a handful of cops, and for the most part, they are trying to do the right things. Cops are great when you need them, but unfortunately, those few shitty cops are ruining it. I read recently that less that 1% of 1% of all interactions with the police in a year end with negative results. The whopping 99.99% of interactions with cops are usually mundane, ordinary and uneventful.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Killed by a powerflexing security guard, how embarrassing, running him over would have been my last conscious act.
How so? That security guard is PAID to enforce private property law. Let's say you hired a security guard to work at your home. You'd expect him to run off trespassers on your behalf, correct? Same thing here. PRIVATE property has the right to be protected. Whether it's your home or a Lowe's.
Granted, Logan should NOT have been armed in the first place. But that's besides the point. ANYONE has the right to defend themselves from assault.

Did Logan aggravate the situation? Sure. It's obvious that the entire situation could have been avoided if he'd called the real cops.

But Freddy Nelson was also partly responsible for unlawfully trespassing. The whole thing is tragic, but ultimately, one man defended himself from another and that's that.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
People in the USA who have a badge or a bit of authority are utter cunts. The cops there are the worse cunts iin the world for it.
Many, if not most cops in US are nasty, I def agree with that. They must all be trained to be dickheads.
Always told my boys that cops were the bullies in school ... or the ones who were bullied, now getting back at the world for their humiliations.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
How so? That security guard is PAID to enforce private property law. Let's say you hired a security guard to work at your home. You'd expect him to run off trespassers on your behalf, correct? Same thing here. PRIVATE property has the right to be protected. Whether it's your home or a Lowe's.
Granted, Logan should NOT have been armed in the first place. But that's besides the point. ANYONE has the right to defend themselves from assault.

Did Logan aggravate the situation? Sure. It's obvious that the entire situation could have been avoided if he'd called the real cops.

But Freddy Nelson was also partly responsible for unlawfully trespassing. The whole thing is tragic, but ultimately, one man defended himself from another and that's that.
How so what? What exactly is your question? Kinda looks like you answered it yourself. Weird. Whatever. I'll explain this. I'm a vindictive bastard. If the last blow doesnt kill me instantly and you give me the chance. I will take you with me.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
How so what? What exactly is your question? Kinda looks like you answered it yourself. Weird. Whatever. I'll explain this. I'm a vindictive bastard. If the last blow doesnt kill me instantly and you give me the chance. I will take you with me.
I was responding to this: "Killed by a powerflexing security guard, how embarrassing, running him over would have been my last conscious act."
You said the security guard was "powerflexing". Seriously? Defending yourself from death by a truck is powerflexing?
Seems to me like he could have handled it slightly better, but he WARNED the guy. "Don't move the truck." That dipshit earned every bullet he got.
Being vindictive doesn't make one invincible.

Btw: Nice Megadeth avatar! Sad what happened to Dave. That guy has the worst luck.

That may be true, but he did nothing more than defend himself.
Your comment at first made me think it was just gonna be some asshole instigating people and then shooting when they retort, but nah, this was pretty clear cut I think.
Tho I don't think this is necessarily a case of that, you aren't entirely wrong.
Who here thinks this security guard is gonna try, whilst the cop from the Daniel Shaver incident gets a paid for retirement in the Caribbean, or Pacific, or wherever.

Back