bizarre Seductive Licks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
why are you so evil ? why are your comments always so filthy ? ask your demons what their names are and then google it ,

are you even aware of yourself ? hellooooooo ? are you there or is this the evil spirit having control over your body
93c63262-a853-4239-b550-1c82e2954bc6_text.gif
the world made me this way. What's wrong with you?
you wanna know why some people voted for BIDEN and will be keep voting for him, it doesn't even matter if your elections got rigged, he will be added another 4 years , the guy will take everything from the USA and give it all to the world and if he dies then we'll just add another puppet ? because they all know he is corrupt and taking down the USA from the inside , Biden's real name is Karma you fool , while you guys cry about your leaders and can't do shittt about it, the rest of the world is celebrating everything he destroys , now give me your guns and be a good slave and get vaccinated and keep believing in global warming fool , like you have any idea on how the world works, have fun with the trans comunity and depraved humans love doing abortions, shows the reality of your fellow neighbour
Ever met a man with nothing to lose?

Last edited:

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
(Public) Toilet lickers.....yuck! Whatever turns you on I guess.......

Back