bizarre Short Tough Guy (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
When I take Coco to the local ‘dog field’ in the morning, it’s always the chihuahuas that growl and chase the big dogs around. It’s nature 😂.

I don't know about any of you, but this guy scares me to death. Getting in that guy's face like that. I'm shaken to the core here.

I’m not surprised he scares you. Getting in his face leaves your testicles wide open to a head butt.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
..... exits Deli and gets into his Monster Truck!
I like the bit where he decides "Ya know what? I will take my squashed fuckin sandwich" LMAO :lulz:

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
Go for a midget, you might have a couple inches on her. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Dude, even midget deformed women want +6'5 Chads nowadays. It's getting hard for sub 6'3 manlets out there.
btw short king had a stroke months later after becoming rich and famous. that is what anger and a diet of shitty carbs do to a man.

Last edited:

DokraOwl

Hooter
Feel bad for this class of human. Too tall to make money as a midget/dwarf in a carnival freak show, too short to get women to date him. So he takes his rage out on society. I believe it's called Napoleon Complex (eventhough by all historical accounts Napoleon was no shorter than the average for the time, he was certainly taller than this dude anyway)..

Tripl6

Lurker
He had his few minutes of fame on the Stern Show a few years ago... when Howard wasn't so much of a douchebag libtard

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Dude, even midget deformed women want +6'5 Chads nowadays. It's getting hard for sub 6'3 manlets out there.
btw short king had a stroke months later after becoming rich and famous. that is what anger and a diet of shitty carbs do to a man.

People are still fucking unfortunately, the population is out of control

Back