Should be an Olympic sport (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I love the love his friends have for him. Poor lonely, naive, evil soul. An easy prey around a bunch of bullies. He is a victim of his ineptitude. Living a life of sin without the ability to defend himself, he is weak at all levels of existence but his need to be accepted makes him trust these people even when his instinct tells him something is wrong. I think he deserves more damage. He had an easy escape.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Fuckin faggots
I love the love his friends have for him. Poor lonely, naive, evil soul. An easy prey around a bunch of bullies. He is a victim of his ineptitude. Living a life of sin without the ability to defend himself, he is weak at all levels of existence but his need to be accepted makes him trust these people even when his instinct tells him something is wrong. I think he deserves more damage. He had an easy escape.
Thanks for the evaluation Dr. Freud

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Asshole got an asshole and worse rubbed in his face. Time to find new friends, or even to live alone. What a loser.

Back